newbie in need of some advice

Hi folks,

I have been reading this board for over a year now. What a great resource! I suspect it's common, but it has taken be a while to work up the nerve to post... I hope my request is appropriate.

As I said, I have been reading for a while now and only began to experiment with the hobby recently. I have seen one MP that is often written up here and the experience was a good one. I have also met 4 other MPs that post on another list... but the experiences have been a bit hit and miss.

I am looking for an MP that can actually give a good massage and doesn't rush through the time... for me, the 'ending', while fun and enjoyable, is not the entire point. I really do enjoy/need a solid massage as well.

I am also not someone who is looking for a lot of mileage. I know some people are, and that's fantastic... but for me, the simplest of options is all I am looking for.

Finally, I guess I'd be a spinner lover... I like thin, petite women.

Knowing that you guys know the MPs well and have a good sense of what the strengths of each of these amazing women are, I was wondering if I could get some recommedations as to who might be a good fit for me.

I am not a rich guy, so every not-so-great experience kind of stings... KWIM? Ideally, I would find someone I click with and can see them semi-regularly...

I look forward to your advice.

Thanks!

Why not give CMJ a try? A little different concept, but definitely what you are looking for. Plus, tons of gorgeous women and tons of fun. You just cannot go wrong.

CMJ does, ineed, have many great reviews and a classy location. Browse around the MP reviews and there's sure to be some ladies to whet your appetite.

Posted via Mobile Device

I fully endorse and suggest CMJ. At the very least, they are legit, classy, organised, professional and secure. Also, they have tonnes of hotties! Give me a PM if you have any questions!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, since you say you don't want a hit and miss I would suggest you see someone you can communicate with before to see if you think you'd get along.

I would say Megan'sTouch http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=28987 is someone that may suit what you are looking for as even when I haven't met her, I've kind of learned a bit about her through her posts which are respectful and helpful to many of us.

Good luck in your search !

Thank you Isabella! I have limited availability at the moment as I'm filling up very quickly, but I am accepting a few new clients.

The best advice I can give you is to do as much research as possible on the provider or the massage spa. I've had several clients lately tell me they've had bad experiences with providers advertising here on CERB, and the provider didn't have positive feedback! Advertising here is not enough; make sure the provider or spa has consistent positive feedback if you want to maximize your chances for a great experience.

Guest S***dst***

Gotta Jump on the CMJ band wagon good sir.

You can never miss when visiting them. The massages are usually pretty good and the girls are all gorgeous.

Being 6' 225lb all the ladies at CMJ are spinners in my books :P

I just dont like the "undevelopped feminine frame" as a means to describe a spinner.

Seriously though they also have photos and schedules posted on their website, so you can find the perfect "look" for you; Textbook spinner I would say is Katie aka Peachy.

Of course I simply have to promote Nadja, my personal favorite, as someone you should think about visiting aswell :)

Although I've never seen Megan (above) myself, she seems well loved by everyone who has seen her; and she looks like a spinner in her photos.

She seems like a VERY mature and intellegent individual so I doubt you could do wrong in her as a choice.

Michelle_MA is very good aswell. Great conversationalist and very classy.

Not a "textbook" spinner but she is beautiful and very good at the massage AND tease portion; and her bum is simply perfect ;-)

Why not give CMJ a try? A little different concept, but definitely what you are looking for. Plus, tons of gorgeous women and tons of fun. You just cannot go wrong.

Duncan said he's not a rich guy...

My rates are similar to those of CMJ and I would not describe my clientele as "rich" overall. People of all socio-economic classes go for massages at these rates.

Guest S***dst***

Umm... not sure how that's going to work..

Most providers offer similar rates to ..every other provider..those who don't, are often not worth going back too...

CMJ is in the same ball park as all the other providers I've met and found worth repeating 0.o

You could go looking for a sexy massage therapist, hell I can recommend 2, who will only charge you 75-80 an hour for a great massage but she wont get naked, touch your member or even talk about anything sexual; as she would lose her license in all cases.

And where do we say, CMJ is for the rich only? We have varying rates that reflect the varying degrees of expendable incomes of our 800+ members.

Yes, we have a reputation for being one of the best and classiest in town and our rates reflect that however, you get what you pay for. Not to mention, we are the only place that guarantees 100% satisfaction on every visit.