I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to spend some time with these two lovely ladies.

Carley is a sweet heart and has become pretty well known by most around here for good reason. There's not a whole lot more I can say about Carley and her many talents that hasn't already been said. She is very well reviewed on Cerb as can be seen HERE and HERE.

After numerous repeat visits with Carley solo I was much intrigued when appended to her most recent availability posting was a mention that an old friend was in town for one day only and that they would be offering duos for those that could pre-book.

Very little info was available on her friend (Kila) other than Carley's assurances that she was beautiful brunette. Unable to resist I took the plunge and signed up.

First off let me say that Carley's assessment of Kila (pronounced Kee-La) as beautiful was bang on. Kila is tall with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She has definite model looks, a spinners body, delicious C cup breast and an ass that is simply beyond description. The moment I walked in the room and saw them both together I knew I had made the right decisions. Kila has a super friendly and sweet personality to match Carley's, but also with a bit of a "bad girl" aura to her. She seemed to very much enjoy the experience and was extremely talented at what she was doing.

I should mention that this was my first duo experience, so I don't have a real baseline to compare it to, but to say that I had a great time would be an understatement. Never have I wished more to own a photographic memory. Even without, the images of taking Carley from behind while she went down on Kila, or of the two of them servicing my member together will not soon be forgotten.

Carley and Kila are longtime friends and were completely comfortable with each other making for a very cool environment. I most definitely will repeat the experience and recommend it very highly to others. It's been almost a full 24 hours now since I saw them and I still have a foolish looking perma-grin on my face.

I'm told that what was originally to be a one time thing is now going to become a somewhat regular occurrence with Kila planning to schedule a visit down every month or so. Kudos on that to the men of Fredericton for showing their support. We are very lucky to not only have Carley, but now also Kila available in our city.

I have no idea if Kila has any plans to potentially offer solo appointments as well in the future but I really hope she does as I have no doubt that she would do very well, and I personally would love the opportunity to spend some more time with her one on one.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

We had a wonderfull time as well! We will be looking forward to it as well sometime in the future! xoxox

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.