Naughty easter bunny...

Happy Easter!

I managed to celebrate easter a day early by eating myself sick with chocolate and reading so much Stephen King I spent most of last night dreaming about people trying to poison me with lentil soup. Odd.

Anywho. :)

I'm sure the hum drum of vanilla family activities and excessive eating has made you all rather lethargic and will be over the rest of the weekend, so this week I'd be more than happy to help with that needed energy boost-- or to work off all that turkey. ;)

I'm getting quite used to lyla and the entirety of all of this, so I'm trying to get a bit more settled with both rates and hours. Sorry for any confusion if you've noticed any changes, I think I've managed to figure it all out (:

Important things!

I'm available in a condo location downtown, but precise co-ordinates I'd prefer to discuss over message.

I need at least a day's warning prior to a booking so I can properly fill out a schedule, unless I have stated there is an opening otherwise. (someone cancelling etc) Thank you, of course.

Monday: 1:00pm-8:00pm (extra holiday hours! :-P)

Tuesday: 12:00pm-8:00pm

Wednesday: 4:00pm-10:00pm

Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm

Friday: 6:00pm-11:00pm

Rates are as follows, and absolutely non-negotiable. I am a luxury service, not a flea market.

A very hands on massage :

100$/hh

150$/hr

( +each extra w/ the massage an additional 50$ :) )

(GFE) :

280$/hh

400$/hr

For anything special/specific/fantasy-based, please send me a message to inquire or text me. I'm quite the creative gal :whip:

I am available for both incalls and outcalls.

I can be reached at 613-858-4854