The Girlfriend Massage By Busty Jessica Curves

The Girlfriend Massage Experience

picture.php?albumid=10386&pictureid=69881

picture.php?albumid=10386&pictureid=69879

Highly exotic massage that is incredibly good, you'll think I'm your girlfriend!

THE WOMAN

My name is Jessica Curves. I am a chic, sexy, independent, high class, exotic masseuse & gfe encounter but in no ordinary sense.

I dress with style, wear sweet perfume and carry myself with elegance and charm; the epitome of a classy woman. I am well travelled and fluent English and French. You will find that I have intelligence and a good sense of humour as well as raw sex appeal. I enjoy wearing sexy corsets to enhance my petite waistline and also draws immediate attention to my sexy hips and round sweet curvaceous bottom.

I am a very friendly, passionate and tactile woman. Let me by your Muse for one hour or maybe more. Always eager to please, extremely seductive, deeply sensual and devilishly playful, my massages are highly seductive and end with a 5 star GFE service.

Curious? Then read on. x

THE MASSAGE

I offer the ultimate girlfriend massage experience. I provide a very unique, personal and intimately sensual massage like no other you will find, this I guarantee.

The combination of a gorgeous body and extremely arousing massage technique will drive you crazy. I use my hands, my silky thighs, my pert breasts, my rounded bottom, even my warm breathe and give my complete uninterrupted personal attention. I enjoy putting a huge smile on your face and undivided attention. I also cater to many fetishes, I can be quite kinky at times. Ask to find out just how kinky I can get.

THE PROMISE

My guess is that you have probably looked or will look through a number of profiles before/after reading mine. You can never be sure if what you read is what you'll get and the final choice you make therefore needs to be an informed decision. I promise that my profile and pictures are accurate, I genuinely enjoy what I do, and above all my priority is to give you a good service and make you very happy. I promise you heaven. You will not be disappointed.

THE NUMBER

(613)410-7090 (I Only Accept Texts To Book Since I Am Very Busy)

xo xo Jessica Curves!

[email protected]

Ambient music, candles, a warm welcome and fluffy towels. I offer an experience that is quite unlike any other. This is pure Divine, a supreme luxury encounter with an unforgettable touch!

THE HOURS

Monday ~ Friday: 10am - 8pm

THE APPOINTMENTS

For booking a session with me I prefer if you book 1 day prior before meeting me. I can also see you the same day as long as you give me 2 - 3 hours notice. I do not take last minute appointments.