Jordan avail in Moncton regularly... will post Maritime tour on website

I'm known as Jordan Munroe, generally I am based out of Moncton, and for the most part available in the greater Moncton area, anytime. I offer a clean, safe, private location with discrete parking out back.

I will be travelling NB from, Grand Falls back to Moncton in the near future and will take in account visits in towns I may not be so familiar with while I am on the road if I get pms requesting such.

From the first time we intiate contact you will find that I am a very flirtatious, assuaging playmate who can put even the most coy gentlemen at ease quickly and comfortably.

My true sexy nature reveals it's self in the bedroom as a wildcat!

Sexy like a vixen, with a vocabulary that is "R" rated fun when appropriate or requested!

31.jpg&file=879

Adventurous soul , never a dull moment with me!

Each time we meet I will surprise you with an exxxcitng encounter and greet you with an alluring outfit. Requests welcomed and a wide selection of attire for all tastes and fantasies.

51.jpg&file=879

I am careful and selective with those I play with, and ask that proper booking protocols be followed. Easier on all of us :) Hygiene is a MUST and if needed I provide a clean shower/bathroom with fresh hot towels, hot water and all ammenties you'd need to freshen up.

https://www.lyla.com/classifieds/watermark.php?filepath=131/large/21.jpg&file=879

My web-site is up and running, and preferably giving when asked via text.

Please take the time to read my site to make an informed booking! Any questions in regard to anything you see on my site that may leave you pondering, feel free to contact me for clarity for whatever you may need on something I may have been vague on.

https://www.lyla.com/classifieds/watermark.php?filepath=131/large/41.jpg&file=879

For now, please PM, TXT and voice call me for fine details.

Preferably No Blocked #s Thanks for your understanding.

11.jpg&file=879

506*988*1063

10am-10pm in will visit hotels later hours on occasion

• Like 1