Sign in to follow this  

Enigma is wonderful

I had the extreme pleasure of visiting Enigma for two hours yesterday. I had hoped to gain more insight into my situation at home and to learn more effective ways to make love with my partner. Of course, I did mean to have a good time?.

I was greeted at the door by a tall, strikingly beautiful and radiant woman. Almost immediately, I felt a trust with her. After some affectionate hugs and kisses, she was able to get from me what I was looking for and to understand how to help me along.

It may help the reader to know that I am older than most of you, love my life very much, but sex between has gone from infrequent and problematic to worse. Part of it is from ED on my part. Also I hate having sex when my wife is just accommodating me.

Working, if I may call it that, with Enigma more than met my goals, it met hers as well, which were to open me up to the energies so very important not only in sex, but in being more fully human.

Our encounter was, for me, one of immense value. And I will always be grateful to Enigma for it. Her beauty flows out from here core. I had come with some skepticism and left with enthusiasm, instead.

Thanks, Enigma, for a life-changing and life-affirming experience.

Long may you prosper.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this