PK not picking up phone tonight????

If we have ladies up and working in the middle the night the phones will be answered. There is staff answering around the clock. However...a few of the girls have been under the weather over the past few days and have hit the sack early which resulted in the night staff not answering.

Worse, called around 2am (they are supposed to be a 24/7 service Agency) It was on the Rememberance day week end. Took an Incall, they CONFIRMED the appointement with the S.P. and asked me when I would be there ? Told them would take 20 min. As per usual procedure, I had to call back so they would confirm the room.

Arrive at the hotel in the time set, started calling for the room #. Was there in the parking of the Hotel at 2h20 A.M. no answer, not even their usual message, we are busy call back in 2 minutes. Tried to C/B for over 20/25 minutes until the batterie died on my cell. Never had the set appointement....

I am not bashing P.K. but just giving facts of the service that they have given me.

Before anyone who may not be completely fluent in english gets upset, Just thought i'd clarify Jessica's last comment actually means that they are very busy, she's not calling anyone stupid. Don't mean to make fun of any non english people out there, but miscommunications do happen.