Viviane Lavigne

Viviane is incredibly beautiful, natural and charming.

I felt like I was in a chalet in a little village on the outskirts of France spending time with a beautiful young women full of old world charm and grace.

Big hypnotic eyes, oh the shape of her eyes...,beautiful smile, hair so long, healthy and full. No make up, no products....all natural (with the exception of her enhancements, which are very natural and lovely). I've heard people use the term "soap and water face" when describing natural beauty such as this.

I was really quite in awe of her. She has a romantic quality about her.

One could fall in love quite easily with Viviane. She is intelligent, insightful and has a kind and giving heart.

And sooo sexy..

One of my all time best experiences....

Guest B**H

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Lavigne during her recent visit to Halifax and what can I say...beauty, intelligence, desire, a natural intuition and an open, honest, forthright personality...this young lady would be good at anything she chose to be. I would not change a thing about the time we spent together...

Viviane is an absolute gem and I look forward to her next visit...catch her while you can!

Guest **f**g

I agree to what has been said .. I had the pleasure of meeting her while she was visiting.. she is amazing .. great personality.. very charming... very very beautiful ,.. great conversation .. super cute .. 10/10 in every way .. she is a rare gem.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.