Vibe/Angels/Paradise

Hello all,

Hope someone can help me out here! I don't want to break site protocol but I also need some guidance. I've never been to a spa but I'm looking forward to my first visit soon. Just wondering if anyone out there can give me some indication of what I should bring for a tip to a spa?

Please PM me details if your willing to share?

Thanks! Look forward to my first recommendation

Sam

The door fee plus any other possible additional fees could probably be discussed privately with your choice of MA prior to meeting.

• Like 2

Sessions at Vibe are all inclusive, no discussions or negotiations needed, rates are one set price for everyone...upfront & no extra charges or tips expected.

• Like 3

I can't tell u pricing but I can tell u yes its a door fee at the front and in to tipping. U will find your perfect girl at angels or paradise there is such a variety plus most girls r usually willing to work with you on your budget so to speak. :-)

• Like 3

Sessions at Vibe are all inclusive, no discussions or negotiations needed, rates are one set price for everyone...upfront & no extra charges or tips expected.

I've ALWAYS enjoyed my time at Vibe, and the one-price is so convenient and takes the guessing and nervousness away.

You can RELAX in the room knowing that everything is paid... and you get to enjoy the fantastic ladies there.

• Like 2

I think you should expand your view to include ALO Spas and CMJ. Both offer great experiences and safe environments. Door fees and tips are pretty much comparable to other spas, and ALO sometimes has really good specials on door fees. Happy exploring :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the all of the great info, it both helps and makes it harder all at once!

I also have some mil3 age questions, if you feel comfortable PMing me. Are all spa's of equal value, or maybe some go above and beyond? Again, please PM me on this matter, I'm just trying to make an informed decision :).

I appreciate it!