Aquarius / Adonis Spa.

Maybe it's the cold weather setting in that is causing the place to pick up. Last weekend may have possibly been the best time I have ever had there. Hopefully this winter brings many of us joy and stories to share.

• Like 1

I have not made it out in a while, just wondering if anyone has recent stories or if they know if it has been busy.

The last time I was there some of the girls from a local MP were there and it was a Crazy good time!

Additional Comments:

I don't know if I am the only one, but I'll try to provide some information here. If somebody wants to correct me or add something, do so because I am not an expert. I don't think this is against CERB rules.

Saturday night seems to be the busiest. Winter is busier than summer. It's quiet before 10 or 11. Sometimes it doesn't get bust until after the bar closes. Sometimes it doesn't get bust at all. I would suggest going 3 or 4 times before making a decision about the place. If after 3 or 4 visits you don't like the place, you probably never will.

When you walk into the building someone will buzz you into the building. At this time you have choices: you can get a locker, single room, or bigger/ party room. I suggest getting a single room. It's not expensive and serves a few purposes. It gives you a place to hang out if it is quiet, a place to go if you are feeling overwhelmed, a place to go if you hook up. The person at the counter will then give you a key, towel, sheet, and condoms. As a side note bring some sandals with you. You will understand this later. You are expected to change in your room and walk around wearing the towel. No big deal, almost everyone does it.

After you settle in your room and change, you are ready to go. Just walk around and explore the building. 3 floors where there may or may not be stuff going on. Some very interesting areas.

Don't be disappointed if nothing is going on , and don't be in a rush. I would say stick around for at least 3 or 4 hours to get a feel for the atmosphere.

As a side note; Aquarius is coed but started as a gay bath house and a lot of gay men still go there. It is quite possible they will hit on you. If it is not your thing, politely decline. If this bothers you, it's probably not the place for you.

Good luck... anymore questions you can always PM me.

• Like 3

Guest sa**sh**e

How does this thread of discussion even fit under this catagoery or even on this website?

I regularly go to AQ, there are SP from MP there from time to time for $ in exchange for service but that is against the rules and ruins the place for what it's intended to be. That activity has to stop or the place will get shut down and many of us will be disappointed.

For those of you who are going to come and join the fun, please please abide by the rules and oh those condoms your given at the door, please use them.

if I take my gf there for fun, do they have private room with locks on the door and have some sort of privacy or it's not really meant for that? I would love to use the Jacuzzi room with my gf.

The rooms at AQ have doors which lock. If complete privacy is very important to you, and you're getting one of the theme rooms (recommended), you might just want to ask to see the room before selecting it - some of them have windows that people can look into. I don't recall if the jacuzzi room can be completely private or not. I've gone on dates there, when we wanted some alone time together and neither of us were able to host.

I can't comment on Adonis, as I haven't been there.

Well you would be. A staff member or two. There also would be more than likely a few gay men. As for females or couples, it could happen but not likely.

If I went on a Monday afternoon would anyone be there?

...There are a surprising number of people there, mostly men <grin> monday mornings... so would assume there would still be some in the afternoons....fyi... room 30 has a wonderful swing ;)

All doors at AQ usually have a 'chain'across them so you can, if you like, you can leave the door open for 'spectators <grin>... or lock them all away for your own private time.

I have also been to Adonis, nice hot tub and soso showers.. but prefer AQ....rooms don't feel so dingy...

....just my two cents...

<...leaps effortlessly on well-muscled legs.. into thick trees.... gone....for now....>