Aquarius / Adonis Spa.

You need to go down and fill out an application. They've also switched to full time coed so I'm guessing part of the membership process will be to weed out most of the single men

You need to go down and fill out an application. They've also switched to full time coed so I'm guessing part of the membership process will be to weed out most of the single men

Dropped by the other day to take out a membership. Handed over $26, got a membership card, no forms to fill in, no name or address asked.. didn't even need to use my fake name.. easy peasy...

Been going for a long time.

Mask-bad idea.

Wearing your street clothes-bad idea.

Wrap up in towel-good idea.

Leave your attitude, if you have one, at the door. Relax, enjoy the sauna or steam room. Be friendly and sober and you MIGHT luck out.

Be polite when you say 'no thanks' to the gay guys that hit on you. Now you know what the ladies feel like when creeped on by guys. You don't like it? Don't do it to others. lol

Membership is just a means of weeding out some of the riff-raff that had started to show up.

As I mentioned in another post I had a girlfriend that liked to go there years ago. After reading this thread, I decided to go check it out.

I went on a Saturday night and the place was fairly busy. There weren't a lot of women, and none that appeared to be alone. One lady was with a guy and while they put on a public show, they didn't allow anybody to join them. There was another lady there with a guy, and they also put on a public show. Then when he was done she picked another guy, and another, and another! This actually happened a few times over the few hours I was there, so I really couldn't even guess how many guys with which she had sex. It was dark, so it may have been the same guys for multiple sessions.

As for myself... no hookups. Talked with a few people in the sauna and around the halls... guys, girls, t-girls. Everybody seemed nice.

I went the following week and.... we have a winner. Hooked up with a lady that was looking to "kill some time" before her friends showed up. I actually wasn't even there very long.

Tried yet one more time... As soon as I walked in the door (literally, I was getting my towel and room key) there was a beautiful lady just about to leave with... with her boyfriend? She seemed like she may have been a little drunk, but she was introducing herself to me and doing some touching and rubbing. Anyway the "boyfriend" got really annoyed and dragged her out the door (my loss, definitely). So, once again no luck on a hook up. I did meet some nice guys to chat with (both straight and gay), and a beautiful t-girl. Again, I really didn't see any ladies that were there without guys.

One guy had his room door open and was putting on a show with two ladies and a t-girl. Another lady was putting on a solo show for anybody that wanted to watch. There was also a couple in one of the t.v. rooms inviting people in to watch them.

I think it's a fun place, but don't set your expectations high. As a straight guy I think the chances of hooking up are slim (unless you get lucky or hit it on a very busy night). If you are a gay guy, there is the potential for so much action you'd probably have to take two or three days off work to recover. I couldn't even guess how many offers I had from men.

To sum up: Check it out, it's a blast!

• Like 1

Sounds similar to my experiences. I have been able to hook up quite a few times there. Usually a lady with her BF who is looking for a 3way or one who wants to work her way through several guys. Most of the ladies are so so looking, but a few are fairly hot.

The last time I was there a girl was walking around and she had a gimp on a leash and he was wearing a full face mask. I just thought I'd mention it because somebody had commented about going there wearing a mask. It's probably no the same thing though...

I would like to try this out as well but wish they had a none gay night for all the straight ppl and maybe a gay night for gay ppl,don't mind ppl who are gay, just don't want to see it.

Guest F ***vt

I'm going to go next Saturday/ I will post back and share.

Take care guys

I would like to try this out as well but wish they had a none gay night for all the straight ppl and maybe a gay night for gay ppl,don't mind ppl who are gay, just don't want to see it.

I have been going for years. You don't see it. I have never seen any gay sex while there. There are definitely gay and bi people there, but they seem to keep it behind closed doors. Except for the odd bit of girl girl sex that happens in a 3way I haven't seen any gay sex visible to the public. So don't worry, go and enjoy yourself.

Additional Comments:

I'm going to go next Saturday/ I will post back and share.

Take care guys

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Now that this place is co-ed, all the time it sounds more appealing. Any one been there lately? The rules say no SPs but if you arrive as a couple and are discrete how would they know? Any thoughts?

Additional Comments:

The article in the Free press said that it's well used by straight couples first thing in the morning and at lunch time since they went co-ed.

SP's are not allowed to be working/ offering service at Aquarius. I think if you show up with a SP it would be fine (providing you can talk one into going). Having been there a few times lately and talking to people that go there all the time here is what I have been told:

There are girls that have been banned because they have been caught "working" in the building

"Working" girls (from what I understand the street girls as opposed to SP's) do show up in the early morning hours, around 5,6,7 a.m. to make a few bucks, and the workers usually turn a blind eye at these early hours.

Please note this is what I have been told, not witnessed for myself.

Now that this place is co-ed, all the time it sounds more appealing. Any one been there lately? The rules say no SPs but if you arrive as a couple and are discrete how would they know? Any thoughts?

Last weekend I was in touch with an sp attempting to see her on an incall visit. Her incall arrangements fell apart, but she suggested we meet up at Aquarius. We met there, went in as a couple and got a pretty nice theme room, and had a great time. Room was clean, spacious, nicely furnished (leather sofa and a massage table), nice surroundings. We had a blast together and would definitely consider this option again.

It's best to meet your lady outside and march in as a couple; staff are a bit sensitive to the possibility of sp's "working" out of their establishment as they don't want to draw the wrath of the vice squad.. As long as your date isn't soliciting others on the premises, things are probably cool..

Hey can you PM me the SP I would like to try this, always wanted to check the place out but don't want to do it alone, Thanks.

I took a sp there once, cheaper than a motel and a lot more fun. We walked in together.

I think not all sp's would go for this. Maybe some can get in on the conversation.

You guys drift off message so easliy. I was at Aquarius in early August and loved the place. You have to go later at night when the AFF crowd show up.

It is fun. If you are lucky you can hook up with a couple and have some fun. Had a couple of 3 ways and some gang bangs there. Also fun sometimes to just watch. Lots of people leave their doors open so you can watch, and sometimes you are invited to join in. Just don't act like a creep and things can go very well.