new hottie "Sky" on craigslist

I called her up today ...she sounds as sweet as she looks, she charges $120/ 30 min and $200 for 1hr.

13e8030277.jpg

cf97643b3e.jpg

I have no Idea if she is any good or not but someone should take one for the team ;)

Guest **st t***s @

i guess you could say i toftt, i tried her out under the name "krystal" a couple of weesk ago, been trying to hook up with her again since, problem is her phone numbers keep changing and dont work for very long, as in tonite the number is not, it works but is not turned on, guessing because of the weather maybe

i found her service great 9on10, looks 9on10,body 8on10, price 10 on 10,

no bbbj or cim, mentioned no greek, anyway dont need all that when she looks so good

not a big chest girl, but very proportionate and toned all over

by the way dreamer that olsen twin look a like lives somtimes right around corner from my place, small world.........

Guest **st t***s @

see the phone thing with her is bugging me, someone picked up , i know it wasnt her, but when i asked for her, they just hung up, people people, some customer service skills are necesary...........

fast times @: I saw Krystal when she first advertised as well and I would say steer clear (like someone else pointed out on another board). This is really weird because I don't know how you could say 9 out of 10! Did she look like the pics in the post above? If so then something strange is going on. The Krystal I saw was much heavier, had just had a baby and wouldn't even show her stomach, and had some acne. The place was such a dump that I couldn't even stay (nothing but a mattress on the floor in the living room).

Guest **st t***s @

i know eh, like i said before , the "krystal" good looking one was sharing phones with "anna" anna is the one you met unfortunately as did many others

what i had been trying to tell people is that the krystal girl is real howvever the anna girl would invite people over and pretend to be her(krysatl), you met her and i think you would agree anna aint so swift

believe me the krystal is the sky girl

Got a lot of msg's about this girl and if half them are her/true than she is not worth seeing.

Could be a bait and switch with a friend or out right lie but only time will tell.

Any brave guys out there willing to take her for a spin and let us know how she is?

http://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ers/494106814.html

For those who looked at the Photo on Craiglist. Yes I looked at the girl but did anybody

noticed the Angels sign over the door ? I hope its a X-mas sign and not the affiliation of

her boyfriend....

Had a chance to see her last week in hull.....not the same gal from the picture..... this girl is really slim....service is not badd..but no bbbj and kind of clock-watcher....not bad for 1 time.....but defintely not a repeat for me...

I have the same thoughts as X_cort_Hunter.

I saw Sky a couple of months ago in the West-End of Ottawa.

I would say the pictures above are different but the one where it says 'Angels', it's definitely her.

Yes, she is very slim and very safe.

No BBBJ, no DATY, no kissing. She is attractive but was kind of on a mission to make me cum as fast as possible.

And her phone kept ringing, needless to say, it was annoying and distracting.

She gave me her number but I never called back. There are better ladies out there.

Anyone else notice that pics of the girl in Dreamer's post also appear under the name sky on RW's site? Not exact same pics, but obviously same girl, same outift...

Does this guy have his hand in everything in this city or what?

ya seriously who is this guy..he seems to have his dick in every hole in the city ! give me the low down...who is the man behind the pic

Guest **st t***s @

just to let you know, i met up with her again and that little tan style playboy bunny tattoo was very clear on her body,

very stimulating encounter, ymmv, however i going to go for her again this weekend for sure