ANy Sp offer car dates in her or my own car? i have a fansty with that but not going to get one of the streets for that. Was wondering his girls and expericnes. thank you.

I concur, this type of thing is far too risky and I doubt any of the ladies on Cerb would agree to it. You could always get one of those beds shaped like a race car :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

If you have to experience your fantasy. One suggestion is to arrange an outcall to your place. Get into your parked car in your own garage and have your fantasy fixed. Far too risky in public not to mention being illegal.

SNS724

I love all this talk of, thats illegal theres no way you should do it in the car. Like taking the girl to your place is so much more legal.

I love all this talk of, thats illegal theres no way you should do it in the car. Like taking the girl to your place is so much more legal.

Umm...it is in fact, legal.

Guest s******ecan****

The car is illegal because unless as has been suggested you do it while parked in your garage, you are having sex in public (street, parking lot etc).

Taking a girl to your place (home or hotel) makes it perfectly legal.

It is illegal, but the charge would be along the lines of indecent exposure, not solicitation.

the charge would be along the lines of indecent exposure, not solicitation.

No.. You are wrong! The charge is not indecent exposure as paid prostitution is involved! The criminal code has specific details regarding this in section 210-213 of the criminal code, It refers to a "PUBLIC PLACE" (and that includes a car - unless the car is parked in your garage with the door down as scottthecanuck mentioned!)

Car dates are illegal - anywhere prositution takes place in PUBLIC is illegal!!

Bottom line...This is something STREET WALKERS do - this is not a site for streetwalkers and this is NOT permitted to be discussed on CERB!

This topic is being closed and Gbaby101 has been given a infraction (Stern Warning) about discussing such things on cerb.