Asian Mimi in Ottawa

Well...I have not done a review for a while....and I do belong to other boards....and some may know me by the same name there

I did go see her...and here we go....

I will start by saying I have read a lot about her and the majority of the reviews are true.

- She is very small?pictures do add a few pounds?she is spinner material in my books but not bad at all?.face is OK....eyes are like the dear in your headlights...

- She has amazing boobs and incredible nipples?wow?

- She is all over you the moment you walk in the door?..

- Like your own little Geisha?.undresses you?.places clothes in nice neat pile?.

- Very good kisser?lots of DFK..LFK?.

- Did I mention the boobs?.she liked to press them around my antler?.nice??

- English is limited to the standard ?baby???Yes baby??.?you good??..

- Very flexible??great cowgirl?good mish?..fun from behind because you can literally pick her right off the bed??

Now I did book for an hour because I usually have no problem holding out for an hour?.and being the one shot kind of guy it works for me that way.

But As soon as I walked in?shwing!!!!......clothes all piled nicely?off to the shower where she gives a great wash down with a little of the action in the shower?

The off to the bed where she gives one hell of a great BBJ??lots of finger teasing all around the antler?

Quickly throws on the cover and jumps on for cowgirl?.nice view?and fast??.man does she go to town??

The like I said?.from behind is almost comical as you have to hold her from being shot across the bed?.

Then into mish?.dam she has some decent control??

Then all of a sudden??.The antler horn is sounded and I am done??What?..20 minutes in?..never happened like that before.

She does a nice little clean up?offers massage?..but at the half hour mark I knew I was out of the game?so I called her friend said great time?.one shot deal?.can we cut the time and change the rate?no problem?..

Damage for 1 hour $250

Bailed after ??..left $200

Good deal in my eyes if you like the spinner and Asian mix.

they are real as far as I can tell you...and firm.....no marks from what I can tell.

I also saw her ad on EC last week but it was only there for a couple of days. Really short time.

It is true that from her ad, she was smokin' hot! Very nice pics and overall, she seemed a great companion.

At least one of us TOFTT; she might be back

If my memory serves me right, she was listed as being from Ottawa and not just visiting from Toronto or other place.

Antlerman! Your review really got me feeling horny for that Asian flavour. I called the contact number that I found in the other board last night. The guy who answered the call disappointingly told me that Mimi had returned to Toronto because business in Ottawa was not good enough for her.

Since I was all worked up, I went to Tokyo Rose for an incall service, but it just wasn't my day. The girl I had there wasn't quite comparable to the fantastic Asian Mimi you mentioned!

Sigh!

i have to admit your review really got me going for an asian girl as well....her pics are damn hot..wish i saw her why i was here

anyone seen asian lynn?

mimi doesn't advertise in Ottawa anymore, anyone know if shes still in the area? If any has it, I'd like her contact info.

Thanks