Peel HIV/AIDS Network

Hey everyone!!!

My name is Natalie and I am an outreach worker in the Region of Peel and the facilitator of a women's drop in located in Brampton.

I have come on here in hopes of connecting with women who may need to connect with Peel HIV/Aids Network for safer sex supplies, would like to report bad dates, need harm reduction supplies, sexual health info or just wanted some support.

I am very excited to be here, as when I was working in the Region of Peel I struggled to find sex work positive services and as a result relied heavily on Maggie's to get supplies and support.

I realize being new trust needs to be built but I would love for the opportunity to meet with people and do come reviewed and referenced LOL..

I will be available twice a week in Peel to drop off supplies to anyone needing them and am available once a week at our drop in.

If anyone has any questions about PHAN, our services or my role please feel free to call our offices @ 9053610523