Due diligence and cross checking

I see phone numbers on BP and EC and figured I would take everyones advice and cross check the numbers on google and google images. After doing this for 45 minutes, constantly cross checking and verifying numbers, pretending Im the greatest hacker of all time I realized.... I have no idea what Im looking for. Numerous sites and images come up but I dont know what are the red flags to look out for are.

So my question is: What should or shouldn't be showing up in a google search for numbers and images?

I see phone numbers on BP and EC and figured I would take everyones advice and cross check the numbers on google and google images. After doing this for 45 minutes, constantly cross checking and verifying numbers, pretending Im the greatest hacker of all time I realized.... I have no idea what Im looking for. Numerous sites and images come up but I dont know what are the red flags to look out for are.

So my question is: What should or shouldn't be showing up in a google search for numbers and images?

In my experience, you can get multiple hits that might list the posting history of the SP. I've seen Ads for a single SP who listed several different ages (20-26), several different out-of-town locations (they could be traveling), different pics between Ads (some of which could be fake - check Cowboys diary).

If you suspect fake pics (TGTBT), or inconsistent pics (body type, different tattoos, etc) run TinEye or Google Image search on the pic & see if get any hits.

Check the forums to see if there are any reviews on the SP in question.

Good Luck!:icon_biggrin: