Are sunday nights still straight nights or is typically lady's night? Its been a long time since i have been to a strip club and don't want to be surprised :)

Not sure about what you're asking here... I guess the answers are yes and yes:

- Yes, the strip clubs are aimed at straight men so Sundays are straight night, and

- Yes, there are many ladies there. Mostly of the naked kind. And I can confirm that they really really are ladies. So sundays are "ladie's night".

Seriously though, I've never heard of a strip club that offers female and male strippers on different weeknights for their patrons. If that's what you were talking about, it must have been in a different city, or a loooong time ago. So don't worry about intruding on a surprise sausage fest!

I don't believe any of the clubs around here do ladies nights anymore, other than the NuDen and even there it's not a weekly occurrence. They advertise the male revue quite heavily, so you can always check their website to make sure you won't stumble upon it.

Coincidentally, they're having a male revue this Sunday, so if you're looking to go out this weekend, you can cross the Den off your list! The other clubs in the city will only have ladies on the stage though, don't worry.

• Like 2