Carmen Candy

First :-)?.the first one to recommend Carmen Candy, unbelievable.

I first meet Carmen back in the spring and try to now see her every time she's in town...reasons below:

First off, she's absolutely beautiful, when I first met her and the following subsequent visits she is always wearing an incredible outfit, but I think it's more about her curvy, firm body and the tightness of the outfit. Wow, I?ve never seen anyone fill a dress out like her, pure sexiness. She?s also facially beautiful and has an incredible smile that I can't resist.

For those of you who just like a beautiful woman, she's yours, but if you're like me and value personality, she has loads of it. I just love chatting with her on different topics and it's as if I?m speaking to a friend...fabulous time. An hour with Carmen goes by like nothing and i wouldn't want it any other way, well except for being longer ;) But i guess I can't have everything, lol.

As for the meetings, I've only experienced her massage skills so I can only comment on them. The meetings usually include a shower at the beginning and end of the session...which I love, can't get enough shower time with her. The massage is great too with her and always seems to make me really relaxed...maybe too much at times lol...and for the finish, how can you not finish satisfied...either from the front or behind, pure enjoyment. And the kicker is the cuddling you do at the end before the shower, another favourite of mine.

She?s a real sweetheart, so please, please treat her the same way.

Until my next visit...

cheers,

c.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of my first visit with Carmen recently and I fully agree with Conquistador's assessment. Carmen's pictures are real, and she has a very pretty face. She received me in a high quality downtown hotel. From the moment I arrived I felt that she was giving me her full attention; conversation flowed easily and there were no phone interruptions. I chose the shower and massage option, and it was very enjoyable. I like the way Carmen exudes a sense of pride in her services, and respect for herself and the client, and that she is relaxed and affectionate. I will certainly see her again.

I have been trying to see Carmen for a very long time now. Luckily for me my schedule finally freed up enough so that we could connect. I saw her when she last came to Ottawa and wow, just wow.

She was great at responding to emails and requests beforehand and when it came time to find her at her place it was easy. I arrive at the door and was greeted with a big hug and a warm smile as she took my coat. We chatted for a bit - all the while I was admiring the great set of curves this lady has. The massage itself was great and sexy. Carmen has an excellent touch that is firm, but not bone breaking, exactly what I had wanted. I am afraid I won't share any specific details, but I will say I had a great time with some cuddles and a shower afterwards. She is not a clock watcher and is just fun to be with. If/when she comes back into town I would highly reccomend seeing her!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.