Stella from PK

I had the pleasure of meeting this little number one of PKs girls she was a sweet petie girl

made me feel very comfortable and gave a great bj. She got on top and we finished off doggie she was worth the money and I would visit her again !!!

I booked Stella for an hour yesterday. Went to see her at a East end location. She was there with her hot girlfriend. Duos option was mentioned but as I have spent too much money this week, I prefer to stay with Stella for an hour. Damage was 10 green bills.

She is a beautiful young girl and pretty chatty as well. She started with DFK and while kissing my body she moved down to give me an amazing BBBJ. She knew I was enjoying so she keeping doing it and than started suck my balls. Wow she is a good sucker. Then she put a rubber and I took her in missionary position while doing DFK. Changed couple of position and finally shoot my load doing doggie.

Relaxed for a while and she and I keep chatting about various topics. Started again after 30 minutes with DFK while I was fingering her. She again went down on me and start giving BBBJ. As I was very horny, I just cum all over her.

Rating:

Looks: 10/10

Attitude: 9.5/10

Service: 10/10

GFE: 10/10

Repeat: In a blink of an eye.

Just out of curiosity, who was Stella's hot friend? I have a business trip in Ottawa in the new year and am contemplating a duo with Stella and whomever else (female that is).

Great review.

Guest monkey+

Could someone tell me about stella's breast. They look pretty small. Does she have hard\long nipples? Thanks

shes cute, was about to give me bbbj then i said put the hat on, she does dfk and digits...she was taller than me tho and im 5'8..but shes sexy, yea downside is that her teeth needs some realigning but beside that she was fun to be with...maybe a repeat