anyone seen nana asian girl

I repeated and will say that she was a lot more relaxed (as was I) and we had an awesome time. I look forward to the third visit.

Is the number posted on her ad hers? I think it was MonsterMash that said that numbers ending with those 4 ������ are from an agency, so I'm wondering if I text her, if it's going to her or the agency. I'm new to this so I don't know much, or anything.

Is the number posted on her ad hers? I think it was MonsterMash that said that numbers ending with those 4 ������ are from an agency, so I'm wondering if I text her, if it's going to her or the agency. I'm new to this so I don't know much, or anything.

Actually you would be texting the agency. But mamasan is very easy to deal with, don't let it deter you. Same if you call, it is mamasan who answers.

• Like 2

Nana has left and is now in Belleville. Anna is now here, I saw her in Bville and recommend her as well.

would you say her measurements are accurate? 5'2, 109lbs, 34C-26-36. The only oriental I had been with was not even close to her pictures but her age was way off. Maybe about 20 yrs. I only stayed because I was fucking horny. I would like to see one that would be about 18-20 yrs old, be nice if she was tiny , like around 5 '. Not a breast man so breast could be any size as long as they were firm , small to large it dont matter.

I'll be seeing Anna very soon and will try to figure out the measurement thing. I kind of stopped worrying about stats as long as I like someone and they are fun. I will say the age is way low .....

Keep in mind the girls at this agency you are lucky if in 30s, usually 40s and up. But the are friendly skilled and usually decently pretty. They almost all have what I like to call "a need to please".

If you want young asian dolls you have to go to the GTA

• Like 1

would you say her measurements are accurate? 5'2, 109lbs, 34C-26-36.

Yes, I'd say those are pretty accurate. I would say 32B instead of 34C. Had a great time, see Reco.