Fine Wine Diva

Fine Wine Diva;

I met her few months ago, in Ottawa. As soon as I entered the room, her beauty turned me on, she is very professional. She wasn't rush, take her time minute by minute. Every minute with her I was like in heaven. In the end was blessed. She is coming soon, can't wait to see her.:bddog:

Fine Wine Diva aka Victoria Catherina often visits Ottawa . If you get a rare chance see her be well aware of her best know assets her 38 E !!

I had a excellent time with Victoria Catherina and I would recommend her to anyone looking for this type of girl .

Have a fun time gents !

First I would like to say sorry to her for taking this long.

Vitoria Catherina was here in Ottawa in Jan. 2013 & what a woman. She made me feel like a king the minute I walked in. No clock watching, no rushing, just a great time. I do recommend her on many levels. All I really got to say is, WOW!!!!!!!! If you guys are wondering about whats on the menu (well that will be our secret) & yes I do plan on a repeat. Last thing I will say is this if you are like me a steak & potato kind of guy, get ready she make you want your veggie's too.

It has been over a month since I've seen her, and I still think about our time together. She is professional, she is polite, and she holds a good conversation. Even though sometimes that is not what's important in a get together, when that is mixed in with the sexual tension and erotic climaxes that were had by both, it made it for one the best get togethers that I have ever had. In the end, I enjoyed the idea of no menu. It will take care of itself, and you will leave grateful that her experience and allure is worth the time. I know she will be back, and I just might need to meet her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.