I had the pleasure to meet Tulsa awhile ago but never got around to posting a recommendation. Looking through CERB recently, I realized she had none whatsoever! I could not allow this to stand as I feel more people should know about the stellar service I received from this passionate, beautiful young lady.

I should also mention that I was unaware of her suspension here when I booked with her. And whether I had or not, I doubt it would have affected the wonderful time I had with her in any way!

Tulsa greeted me at her door with a warm smile, a sexy outfit, and a hug you want to maintain for an hour or so. She made me feel comfortable right away and then sat me down on her couch to demonstrate some of her dancing skills which really put me in the right mood! She knows how to shake and shimmy in ways which will mesmerize you.

From there, we went to the bedroom where she showed me dancing wasn't all she was great at! I don't usually go into specifics, but I will say that she knows how to have fun, and will make sure you do too! She is passionate, sensual, responsive, not to mention quite limber from all her dancing. ;-) She is very attentive, and really makes you feel you are the centre of her world while you are with her.

A couple of things that caught my eye about Tulsa: She has beautiful hazel eyes, which were a delight to look into as we... you know. And she also has a tattoo circling her upper right thigh which is fun to follow along and read. He he. She also has incredibly soft skin which makes exploring her beautiful body all the more enjoyable.

Her location is a bit out of the way, which may put some people off, but you really shouldn't let that stop you! It's no farther than Orleans is from downtown Ottawa, and I know we have ladies out there too. I visited Tulsa leaving from home, rather than from my office, and it took me about 45 minutes to get there. It was definitely worth the drive! However, I live out of town somewhat. A trip from downtown Ottawa is probably 20 minutes or so. I should also mention there is a cat onsite, in case any of you have allergies.

So all in all, Tulsa is a real treasure, and one who is worth the trek out to the south end to experience. Treat her with respect and courtesy, gentlemen, and she will show you an unforgettable time!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I just finished spending some time with this sweet lady. Her location is about 10 min from bank/hunt club. I was met with a very nice outfit she told me to get confortable and then she took over. I must say it appears that she really gets into pleasing the person she is with and she is not a clock watcher. From start to finish I was more than pleased and I figured after seeing her for the 3rd time that I should write a review. Tulsa I had a great night and will see you again soon. She is very open and willing to go the extra mile to ensure you return for more.

Posted via Mobile Device

While she might have got off to a rocky start here on cerb, it seems the dust has settled on that front. I've seen her a few times over the past couple of months and she provides a quality service and will leave you smiling. Nice bod, perky breasts along with great attitude and definite value for money.

I also saw Tulsa about two weeks ago and can vouch for pretty much everything West, et al said. Had a great time, she is a very sexy, sensual lady.

I would like to thank you all for the very nice comments and reviews about me. It makes me feel great and it is rewarding to see how much all of you appreciate my service.

From time to time I have people that like to say my service wasn't up to their standards, which I can understand that I cannot please everyone. Coming to this page, when I get frustrated by those negative reviews, cheers me up thanks guys, you are all awesome!

Tulsa for what I read looks like the guys that wrote in here appreciated more your company than the 'services' you provide . Ok , a little of both ? lol

it is rewarding to see how much all of you appreciate my service.

Also don't forget is likely not you doing something wrong but not clicking with that particular person. The important thing is when you know you gave the best of you :)

From time to time I have people that like to say my service wasn't up to their standards, which I can understand that I cannot please everyone.

Guys & of course Tulsa hope you don't mind having another lady posting here if so, my apologies.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.