Emily @ CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I have not been all that active lately but on a whim Friday, didn't want to drive in the mad rush to get out of the city that was I decided to drop in at CMJ as it had been a while since I was in for a session. After checking the schedule I noticed that the new Lady Emily was now working solo so decided to drop in for an hour session, should have stayed longer and wished I had as our time went by way too fast but I did have plans. Emily's description as stated is bang on .....

The ladies of CMJ and I would like to welcome Emily an absolutely stunning woman with a body to die for - she is also a well known dancer who has decided to join us.

I was greeted by a lovely lady with a big smile and knew I was in for a nice evening. Jasmine has defiantly found another Gem here. The one thing that always keeps me coming back is when I meet someone where it just doesn't seem like business and Emily has that quality about her. What followed was your typical CMJ experience, cosy shower for two a nice massage and great conversation. Seeing how I was only Emily's second solo session I was surprised how comfortable and smooth everything went though she does still have a few things to work on it was a truly enjoyable experience. There is no need to go into a long drawn out description here but a word of caution .... Be careful guy' Emily is a real charmer that will keep you coming back for more. I know I will be.

:-P

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the chance to be the first solo of Emily, and my experience was one of the best I had. She is a real beauty, nice and a smile to die for.

I share the comments of Bassnut, she is a real lady.

CMJ has a way to discover real gems, and Emily is a unique one. She puts you at ease, take care of you and share the moment. A moment that I will remember for a long time.

I've seen Emily a couple of times now over the past month, but I've been so busy I haven't written a recommendation yet.

Emily is down to earth, but she has all the right moves and knows how to push my buttons. I really enjoyed my one-on-one time with her.

I've heard she's a good dancer, so maybe a session with some pole dancing is in order...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.