How come I am not allowed to...

Make recommendations? Perhaps I am too new a member at this point.

That being said, I first want to say that this is a profession that although potentially financially lucrative can also be a very difficult profession for many women and many women (as we all know) are in this profession as a "last resort."

These last resort professionals are typically unpleasant, completely rushed, awkward and frigid and almost subconsciously try to repel you from wanting to spend any more time than what is absolutely necessary for you to do your thing and RUN!

On the flip side, I have met women in this profession that make me want to take out a second mortgage just so I can see them every day!!!

Yet it seems we only have positive reviews on here. None of the negative experiences seem to make it on. Now I do not want my subjective experience to hurt a woman's opportunities for income BUT someone should be warning other members about the other fakes on CL.

Nothing is more infuriating than deception in regards to looks, friendliness, non-rushed time, and experience.

I am a single handsome and fit man who enjoys the rush and excitement of variety and the comfort in an up front agreement. I do not like having casual sex with women when I know they are becoming emotionally attached as I really don't want anyone to get hurt....

BUT I really like the GFE experience because it fills a void in my life right now. I am too busy with work / school to date etc SO....the GFE thing works great BUT nothing is more infuriating than a woman who ads GFE yet is repulsed by any form of mild intimacy. This only leaves me feeling empty and even rejected.....

I hope some day this site almost becomes mandatory because CL and CH are literally dissaters waiting to be chanced....That being said, I did meet a Carley (CH: blonde small, GFE and a total sweetheart) before Christmas - she was awesome BUT I have not been able to find her.

I have tonnes of experiences from CL / CH but I am not yet allowed to make recs. and I do not think I am ever allowed to make a negative rec. I would never be mean about someone's or look etc BUT I have no tolerance for mean / unclean / fake photos / fake experiences....

On a side note I saw Lovely Lady Lexy a few months ago. She is not really my type as far as that weird undefinable chemistry thing goes BUT she was incredibly attractive, incredibly sweet, and NOT one bit rushed - a real class act!

Two things that I am looking for: a hot woman who genuinely likes intimacy / GFE and lives in a very clean apartment or private locale. I am not a fan of smoky motels or shady areas of town!

Thanks to all

You can ADD your comments to existing recommendation threads. As a NEW moderated member you can not make a new recommendation (You must get past the moderation period first) - this stops a lot of the SHILL Posting (Fake new member accounts posting fake recommendations).

The moderation period is only 5 days (and you need to have a MINIMUM of 5 posts).

As for "Negative" info... it's not permitted on cerb. If someone asks about a specific lady and you wish to "warn them" in private about your experience you can using the PM system but you CAN NOT post a negative comment in public here.

The reason for this is we don't know the whole story! You could want to slander someone, or knock out some of your competition... we just don't know. We can not permit one person to do it either and expect others not to... so it's just not permitted.

This site is to remain a SP FRIENDLY site.

Now sites exist like cowboy kenny's blog: http://cowboysdiary.info/ that reports B&S on CL in Ottawa. If your not in Ottawa you may want to make your own blog like this... but we will NOT allow links to it if your just slandering people you don't like. It must be posts with proof (Like CK does) about the B&S stuff.

• Like 1

Hey Moderator!

Everything you said makes sense. I appreciate the idea that without both sides of the story, one side is irrelevant as in the negative reviews. I also appreciate the fact that if someone is worth reviewing, they will be reviewed here.

Thus, if someone is not reviewed I will not conclude that means something negative, however, I will approach other members for advice...makes sense...

Ok, and thanks for the quick and thorough response - appreciated!

Thus, if someone is not reviewed I will not conclude that means something negative, however, I will approach other members for advice...makes sense...

correct, don't assume anything.... always ask.