Does anyone know where Hailey from Paradise Spa is now? She does not seem to be on the schedule anymore and her profile has been removed.

Guest D***el B***e

She may have left the business. Last time I saw her in the spring she mentioned there was a chance she'd leave the business for personal reasons sometime this summer. I hope you had a chance to see her. She was quite an amazing girl, I only have crazy memories of her, in a good way of course.

I think she may have retired. I met her for the first time less then 2 weeks ago. And she had mentioned that she will be leaving the business soon. She was a great MA. Had a lot of fun. But she is a intelligent girl with goals for her career. I'm glad I met her before she retired. We had Pm'ed each other for a while when she first started and was asking for some advice. But it took me a long time to finally meet her.

I wish her the best off luck with her future. Maybe she will be back in the future.?

• Like 2

Oh I saw her few times and I also have crazy amazing memories of her. She is a great girl and I wish her all the best in her future.