On July 11/10, I responded to an agency call (I swore I would never work for an agency but this one seemed different). When I got to the residence, there was a guy hiding in a room - this was after being asked by the agency and by me if he was the only one in the home. I told the 2 guys that one would have to leave as I do not do calls with 2 guys. He wanted me to do his boyfriend for an extra $20 - I again refused and said, either one of you can leave or I'll leave. After 20 minutes of this back and forth, I left....The agency told me to leave.

This guy then tried to kill me with a 2X4 - he missed when he tried to hurl it at me, but as a result, we crashed our truck and it was a right off. The police were called, and he is being charged with assault with a weapon as a result of this.

Now this little boy is getting dirty and posting ads on .......... saying I'm lying about my age and stole his money. I need your help to flag his posts on CL - he is the one who did something wrong. Can you help me?

He posted on Tuesday, August 3 in the New Brunswick section of erotic services. If I can get enough people to flag this, it will be removed. I won't email him as there is a criminal proceeding against him, and I don't need extra crap.

Those that know me, know I provide a great service and have real pictures etc.

Thanks everyone for your support and help.