Jordan in Dartmouth Fri 26th - Mon... XoXo

Hey Im known as Jordan Munroe and I am based out of the Moncton Area and will be in your city all weekend and possibly into the first of next week.

picture.php?albumid=10158&pictureid=68035

Very attractive, coquettish, and enthusiastic w/ a great sense of rapport. I ask only CLEAN, respectful gentlemen contact me for a taste of who I am and what I offer.

picture.php?albumid=10482&pictureid=70597

5'6", 29"w, C36, 137lbs, Long Platinum Hair that's real! and No Tattoos

Sexy like a vixen, with a vocabulary that is "R" rated fun when appropriate or requested!

picture.php?albumid=10422&pictureid=70168

Adventurous soul, never a dull moment with me!

Each time we meet I will surprise you with an exxxcitng encounter and great you with an alluring attire to suit your tastes. Requests welcomed and a wide selection for all tastes and fantasies.

Careful and selective with those I play with, with proper booking protocols.

My web-site is up and running, and preferably giving when asked via text.

Please take the time to read my site to make an informed booking! Any questions in regard to anything you see on site that may leave you wondering feel free to contact me for clarification or google any term you may not know as we are blessed to have such an existence of such a great tool that can answer your most random question, haha. :P

For now, please PM, me for fine details or text me. I will not accept auto generated numbers through any apps, sorry for the inconveinence.

Here is a link to my recommendations...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=J&t=137694

506*988*1063

TEXT me for my website.

Please follow proper booking protocol, NO EXPLICIT TALK