Pretty Paige

Guest B*********3

I dont know what to say other wow. After reading all of the reviews of Paige I finally booked with her this afternoon. I meet her at her place, and all i can say I think have never been more pleased in my life. She is everything any guy could ask for. Smart, beautiful, personality, honest, and again beautiful. Paige if you do read this thanks so much for the time of my life and I look forward to meeting with you again before you head back to school.

The Super Tall Guy

You better come back, you where so much fun... I loved it,

P.S You are such a cutie!!!

Merry Christmas

I have seen her around my area. Usualy waiting for the bus no joke...I asked her for one of her pics thats why i recognize her..First time i saw her i was like wtf...thats her haha...She looks gorgeous...got a few piercings in her ears i believe...Paige if you read this, I aint stalking you..I happen to see you taking the bus.

i dont care if she takes the bus..its just that ive actually got to see her in the most random places...hopefully i can get to see her in a session

Guest cartman

Pretty Paige 22 was my first, and so far only SP. She has ruined me for all other women. She is so very beautiful, friendly and open-minded. Being with her made me feel like a young stud again.......haven't felt that way for many years.lol......

Guest cartman

To the guys who have asked me to pm her number, I am sorry, but I saw her in the summer and do not have her contact info any more.

I went to her website, but could not find a contact number for her. Her website address is http://prettypaige22.com/contact.php. You can enter your info and she sates she will contact you ASAP.

As far as I remember, she was going to school so she may not be as available as she was during the summer.

I do have a couple of photos of her. Please pm me if she hasn't sent you any soon and if you want me to try to email them to you

She sounds like an absolute mind blower.

I've read some great reviews about her.

Too bad - no pics on the site