SP's Willing to Shave the Manly Bits

Guest w******o**a

A good friend of mine is a registered esthetician and she's waxed men and women. She takes the proper precautions when she performs the waxing to prevent any issues from arising.

As I said earlier, gloves are worn and use the proper equipment (razor that's not dull and clippers). I've had this done for me in the past with an ex or two and there was never any issues. For the most part we've all shaved are pubic areas with little or no incidents. I've never had a nick.

Just think about how often we get our hair cut and we have complete faith in the person with the scissors, clippers and the straight razor there not going to take off one of our ears or slice the back of our necks (ewwww pretty graphic, sorry).

Thanks everybody, great feedback. Keep it coming.

stewie_shaving.jpg

Guest s******ecan****

How about a simulated session? In other words I think the best part about this would be the preparation (gentle warming of the area with a hot moist facecloth) followed by the application of a nice rich shaving cream, then the act of gently scraping away the cream with the razor, lastly the careful cleaning again with a a warm wet cloth.

If the client/SP came to the session already shaved and everything was done for real with the excetption being you have a substitute for the blade, then I thing you would have a near authentic experience without any fear for either client or SP.

How about a simulated session?

then I thing you would have a near authentic experience without any fear for either client or SP.

How did you get to be so smart???

Is it being plugged into sp genius ladies every now and then?

How about a simulated session? In other words I think the best part about this would be the preparation (gentle warming of the area with a hot moist facecloth) followed by the application of a nice rich shaving cream, then the act of gently scraping away the cream with the razor, lastly the careful cleaning again with a a warm wet cloth.

If the client/SP came to the session already shaved and everything was done for real with the excetption being you have a substitute for the blade, then I thing you would have a near authentic experience without any fear for either client or SP.

That sounds like a good idea Scott, have to try that out soon. ;-)

Good call Scott on the simulation, and Willie, great call on the Family Guy cartoon. What did Stewie call his berries? His "change purse" I believe?

My ex-SO and I used to shave each other regularly. Never once was there a knick. Just sayin'...8-)

My ex-SO and I used to shave each other regularly. Never once was there a knick. Just sayin'...8-)

If she is your ex.....then you got nicked......BIG TIME!!!!!

Guest s******ecan****
How did you get to be so smart???

Is it being plugged into sp genius ladies every now and then?

Definitely! .......although I notice I wrote "thing" where I meant to say "think". Hmmmm must be time to get plugged in again!

I am only comfortable with being shaved/shaving partners that I have done before and have done me. Yes theres a first time, but we both watch each other do ourselves, and then get down to skin on skin.

I find this to be very erotic; watching someone shave themself. But then, anything to do with water is erotic to me. :)

If she is your ex.....then you got nicked......BIG TIME!!!!!

Hit that one...right on the nose. Now getting nickeled and dimed to death.

I am only comfortable with being shaved/shaving partners that I have done before and have done me. Yes theres a first time, but we both watch each other do ourselves, and then get down to skin on skin.

I find this to be very erotic; watching someone shave themself. But then, anything to do with water is erotic to me. :)

Chanel - you would consider eating a peach erotic. Back to the thread...

I love to shave someone down and make them smooth. I have done it in the past and would do it again no problem. A friend and I were thinking of starting a mobile manscaping business at one time. We still might do it.

I shaved once... and never again... I let my esthetician wax me now, I remember the first time I did it and it was harsh... but once you go regularly, it a walk in the park and it smother then shaving!

The hard part is to find a esthetician that will do it... but if a SP has experience in waxing... try it!

I love to shave someone down and make them smooth. I have done it in the past and would do it again no problem. A friend and I were thinking of starting a mobile manscaping business at one time. We still might do it.

Sasha, your idea of manscaping just might fly, I know I would pay a provider for the service, but we would certainly carry on to the other fine business after :69: :bddog: :bjs:

Sasha, your idea of manscaping just might fly, I know I would pay a provider for the service, but we would certainly carry on to the other fine business after :69: :bddog: :bjs:

I would also pay for this service whether its at your place or mine.

Guest O***wa**W

I have several clients who come for my intro to kink sessions who love me shaving them.

I have several clients who come for my intro to kink sessions who love me shaving them.

I am not into kink, but I would pay you to shave me in my package region.