Didn't want to "thread jack"

Guest S***dst***
This is weird. When I was 21 I wasnt dumb enough to try and pick up an SP. It's pretty self explanatory that you're not in it to meet guys.:confused:

So as stated in the title, I didn't want to thread jack Tulsa's thread on "21y/o wanting..(cant remember the title exactly)" but I wanted to comment on the above post.

I remember seeing a very amazing young lady (21-23), an independent massage attendant, who was funny, intellegent, gorgeous, kind etc.....pretty much the perfect woman.

We had such amazing chemistry it truely felt like we were friends, GREAT friends. We had amazing conversations, lots of laughs and lots of fun times.

A few months down the road she started commenting on being single and asked if I was still single. Other similar questions, more private in nature, I took them as a hint there may be an opening there.

It was not my intention when I started, or whilst continuing to see her, to have anything more than a good time come out of our meetings; but life happens.

She was in fact very interested but promised herself she would never get involved with someone who had been a client. A mature decision to make I suppose.

Ultimately I had to decide to stop seeing her. She is right up there with the best of the hostesses IMHO but for me it just became...akward.. I hope some of you can understand.

She is not a member of the board and I'm not sure she wants to be advertised so I won't answer those questions.

What's the point of this post?

I've likely just talked your eyes off for nothing at all. Reading that comment just sent a flood of thoughts through my head and I needed to let them out.

While I agree no one enters the adult entertainment world to meet people romantically, it doesn't make you dumb to think that; just ignorant... maybe arrogant if that's WHY you see providers.

Just don't castigate people because they are misguided or looking in all the wrong places.

Even though not in it to meet people romantically, life happens to all of us. Providers of all types are still human beings and human beings are flawed and..well....human

At the fundamental level, we are all humans: men and women.

A woman who works as an SP does not lose this aspect at all; she is still human.

And it is part of human nature to establish relationships involving feelings.

It is part of the core that epitomizes everyone, and it is normal to have opinions about people that involve certain feelings: some feelings can be very nice and some others not too nice.

And yes, attraction and respect are part of these feelings.

Likewise for men. We can be as well attracted to some ladies and less attracted with others.

Same here, opinions related to feelings are made up in our mind and we can appreciate beautiful qualities and virtues that are reflected when meeting with women.

Guest **n****er

I should elaborate:

At 21 years old you are a man. The hormones that controlled us at 16 have begun to dissipate leaving way to rational thought. Entering into a what essentially is a business agreement with the soul purpose of hooking up is not reasonable. That's all I meant. Sure it's true that even in this type of agreement a relationship can blossom - but my comment was for those young men that deliberately expect to get with an SP.

Hi speedstick,

I couldn't agree more with you on your post. And FYI I wouldn't think you were thread jacking... this is an open forum and therefore all thoughts and what comes of them are welcomed on any thread I post... if most answer to you then great!

Anyhow, I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are dumb, just should maybe not think of themselves as a saviour, better than the old farts you see all day, etc...

I met my love while being a stripper in a strip joint. He was the DJ, so therefore he knew what kind of life being in the adult entertainment is. (he's been in the business well over 10 years). Most of these young guys and most guys for that matter that go into a strip joint or take advantage of services offered by SPs just don't know the "behind the scenes" life involved with this world.

Alot of the clients I have dealt with in both my stripper life and this SP life, when they became regulars, offered to give me a better life, clothes, cars, houses, etc. Even though I appreciate all the gestures, they are just not aware that I do this because I enjoy doing this. No one forces me to do it, no one is pimping me, I do it almost for fun. Which for you clients is a bonus since I truly enjoy doing what I do.

So as speedstick I just said a bunch of things that don't matter so I'm going to say I hope this was entertaining and speedstick no worries I enjoyed reading your thread.