Penny for your thoughts...

Totally agreed!

Posted via Mobile Device

also totally agreed... i grew up conservatively and had negative beliefs about tattoed men and women, but it was all youthful ignorance... i have many friends w tatoos, lots of em.... they dont turn me on, but they dont turn me off anymore either... i visited Cleo, not for her tatoos, but for her personality, in some of her posts and profile, and will revisit her again for the personality, and awesome sex of course!.... Actually, i have grown to like that lower back/tailbone one over a great butt peeking out over undies or a pair of jeans...lol

Guest S**a*Q

Every time I get a tattoo, I feel like I should wear more leather and drive a motorbike... The ink... IT CHANGES ME!!!!

:) LOL!

Every time I get a tattoo, I feel like I should wear more leather and drive a motorbike... The ink... IT CHANGES ME!!!!

:) LOL!

I have extra ass chaps..... heheheheh

good advice...

Luxie, I have a few tattoos myself and depending on the woman, I may find tattoos to be a turn-on (Bif Naked is soooo freakin' hot!!!) An attractive woman is an attractive woman though, and if she didn't have tattoos I wouldn't find her less attractive.

Lexy902 - You look pretty darned good as-is to me.

If you're seriously considering a tattoo though, I'd strongly recommend keeping one thing in mind - it is permanent. I know, we all know it, but I think sometimes we don't grasp the full meaning of it - permanent really does mean forever.

I'm perfectly happy with my tattoos - growing up in the North End of Hamiton, raised by a steelworker father (with tattoos), being a musician, playing in rock bands... tattoos were the norm for me.

I have to admit though, that I feel a little silly sometimes when someone asks me what the great-big-dragon wrapped around a sword on my shoulder means and the only true answer I can give is that it seemed pretty cool when I was 17.

If you're seriously considering a tattoo I'd recommend finding something that you're sure you're going to be happy with for the rest of your life, because once it's there it's there.

Oddly enough, when was 17, I was sure that dragon would be cool forever! LMAO

Lexy902 - You look pretty darned good as-is to me.

If you're seriously considering a tattoo though, I'd strongly recommend keeping one thing in mind - it is permanent. I know, we all know it, but I think sometimes we don't grasp the full meaning of it - permanent really does mean forever.

I'm perfectly happy with my tattoos - growing up in the North End of Hamiton, raised by a steelworker father (with tattoos), being a musician, playing in rock bands... tattoos were the norm for me.

I have to admit though, that I feel a little silly sometimes when someone asks me what the great-big-dragon wrapped around a sword on my shoulder means and the only true answer I can give is that it seemed pretty cool when I was 17.

If you're seriously considering a tattoo I'd recommend finding something that you're sure you're going to be happy with for the rest of your life, because once it's there it's there.

Oddly enough, when was 17, I was sure that dragon would be cool forever! LMAO

Thank you!!

An aside for those who don't have tattoos... Anyone who says tattoos don't hurt lies you are being poked several hundred times a second with a sharp object... Of course it hurts! Once you get used to it though, the pain becomes almost enjoyable in a zen kind of way. Also keep in mind a new tatto is a wound... they bleed, leak ink, scab over, and can become infected if not looked after. Generally your new art won't really look it's best for 7-10 days after completion... That said I have 1, and definately want more.

What do guys think of women (in general) that have lots of tattoo's?

I mean, maybe a few small ones, and maybe one or two large pieces...

I've asked guy friends and gotten some not so great answers, however for more than a few it was a huge turn -on............

Just wondering the general consensus on this.......

I don't mind a few;however a lot doesn't turn me on at all.

I find that whenever I encounter a lady for the first time that it is a voyage of mutaul discovery. Although I am tattoo free, this does not mean that I cannot truly appreciate the creativity and colourfulness of the body art of my partner. Like Sara says she is nothing but the canvas.

Some like discreet tattoos hidden around the body. But there is nothing like a large bright and bold statement of a sleeve or back filling work of art.

Guest S**a*Q
I find that whenever I encounter a lady for the first time that it is a voyage of mutaul discovery. Although I am tattoo free, this does not mean that I cannot truly appreciate the creativity and colourfulness of the body art of my partner. Like Sara says she is nothing but the canvas.

Some like discreet tattoos hidden around the body. But there is nothing like a large bright and bold statement of a sleeve or back filling work of art.

It's funny, I've realized that upper part recently. I'm planning a new tattoo, but I don't care what it is. Some people get tattoos to mean something, but I like my tattoos to appeal to others, as they are one of the best icebreakers that I've ever had. So many people approach me on the pieces that I have. I personally like that, I love the attention that my tattoos get me. That's one of the main reasons that I don't care what they are, just that they rock :)

For the most part, I don't mind them one way or the other.

I do have a lot of respect for the artists that can create extensive, finely detailed, colourfull body art.

Even more respect for those that become the "canvis".

Kinda fun tracing the lines & images. Sometimes they lead to interesting places...:wink:

When i stated this thread I had no idea the wide variances of responses i would get. Being heavily tattooed myself, it kinda pisses me off when people book and get to my location, only to see my tattoo's and say "oh i didn't realize you were so heavily tattooed" with a dumbfounded look on their face. I am one of the sp's who does not edit out my tattoo's for that reason, i like to be upfront and honest, what you see is what you get, and if you are too lazy to look at my pics, then you have no right to be persnickety when you arrive IMHO.

While i realize the look is not for everyone,

I doesn't give someone the right to be rude or mean to me because they don't like it.

I even had someone call me and ask if i had tattoos, when i replied i had quite a few he said "ewww" and hung up....so rude ugh.

Additional Comments:

Once you get used to it though, the pain becomes almost enjoyable in a zen kind of way.

I think this is why i have so many....it is such a rush!!!

Guest j**z

I have a few tattoos, some of them represents who I am and some represents good memories that I wil remember for as long as i live. If you have a good tattoo artist, who knows what he's doing, it looks good on the ladies and sexy :)

Guest S***e

I love body art that is tastefully done, artistic, and colourful. I can do without facial tattoos, however as I prefer it on arms, legs, backs and torso areas. Racist or gang related and violent depictions are a total deal breaker for me though. I have a couple of tattoos myself and they are nicely done and are meaningful to a couple of aspects of my life. I like the ones I've seen in your album pictures Luxie. I'd enjoy exploring them in person.

I love body art that is tastefully done, artistic, and colourful. I can do without facial tattoos, however as I prefer it on arms, legs, backs

Hehheeh, well MEOW, you just described all of my work! :D

Guest S***e

Yours are stunning CC!!!

Hehheeh, well MEOW, you just described all of my work! :D

Guest S***e

Your left leg and lower back pieces are an amazing work of art...beautiful CC.

Why thank you :D :D :D

Your left leg and lower back pieces are an amazing work of art...beautiful CC.

It's funny you point out those two - they're the only two pieces done by the same artist!

Guest S***e

I thought they were both very well done CC...very talented artist. Good luck with your addition.

It's funny you point out those two - they're the only two pieces done by the same artist!

Guest **cely***r***ne

I just realized how many of us are tattooed...! In my opinion and I agree that it is an extention of who we are from the inside to the out! I always say and I kinda quote the bible when i say this.... your body is a temple.....only I choose to decorate it! And I do! I just got a new tatt the other day on the back of my neck!

I have tattoos that tell a story... like the ones on my face(which is pretty brave i think) and my sleeve... and I also have ones that unfortunatley got put there by a friend... but I love them all they are like my babies and I am proud to be a tattooed vixon...come on now who doesnt think Kat Von D is hotter than hell?

And miss Catra I love your artwork...wish I could see em up close! raaaawwwr!