New girl at CMJ

After a hectic three weeks working non-stop I decided Saturday was the day to reward myself. Luckily, Katie was available at the time of my call and agreed to help me relax in the Club's new hot tub. What a great idea!

Katie was warm and welcoming as always and agreed to introduce me to Jasmine's newest addition to the scene, Faith. When Faith came in, I immediately knew she had to join us in the tub. She is short (5' 1" ?) blonde, nicely proportioned, and, I swear, the prettiest girl I have seen in a long time. Her eyes and smile are abolutely captivating. She soon joined us, presenting me with the most delightful delemma. I knew what I wanted to do, but didn't know where to start.

Luckily, Katie came to my rescue, suggesting that if I would like a massage Faith would take over under Katie's direction. In this way I could lay back and put myself in their competent hands.

Faith's massage, while lacking the strength and confidence of Katie's, showed promise and undid many of the knots in my legs and back. I know she will only improve with time and experience. While completly lost to Faith's charms, Katie stepped in to overcome my exhaustion and bring the massage to a very satisfying conclusion.

For those who haven't tried it yet, I can highly recommend CMJ'S hot tub and encourage an early encounter with Faith.

Yes, Faith is really cute and she has strong hands for such a little spinner, and then there is Roxy who has beautiful eyes, and then there is also Emily another beautiful newcomer, and then there are all the other ladies like Katie who've made us happy for quite a while... and then there is a trio of guests over the next two weeks or so... and then there is my wallet that is getting thinner... lol...

Yes, Faith is really cute and she has strong hands for such a little spinner, and then there is Roxy who has beautiful eyes, and then there is also Emily another beautiful newcomer, and then there are all the other ladies like Katie who've made us happy for quite a while... and then there is a trio of guests over the next two weeks or so... and then there is my wallet that is getting thinner... lol...

and I bet you don't mind your wallet getting thinner one bit Toine!

Faith is now solo... all th enew girls seem to be fitting in nicely - be sure to come and meet them at our party next Wednesday !!