Foot Fetish MA's?

I love feet!! Lol... Its so sexy seeing a woman in high heels! Kissing her feet, being played and teased with by feet... I was wondering if there are any MA's that offer Foot fetish fun? Anyone seen one that you would recommend?

Tried doing a search but everything seemed old...though chances are I didn't do it right haha..

Anyways... If any of the lovely ladies see this post... Please feel free to pm me...

• Like 2

I love doing bare foot worship sessions. I also have super soft, slender feet with excellent motor control to use them at their full potential.

• Like 2

I love doing bare foot worship sessions. I also have super soft, slender feet with excellent motor control to use them at their full potential.

Wow intriguing Gwen.

I enjoy massaging ladies feet. I never been interested in sacking toes(if that's your thing, enjoy) I've never tried a foot job but Glens post has provocked some curious thoughts.

Posted via Mobile Device

We can always sprinkle it into a massage session and see if it turns your crank. I loooooooove having my feet massaged though... it send me into oblivion. Extra points if you know what you're doing.

I had a session with Roxy at CMJ yesterday and she is very open to you loving her cute little feet and will make you happy with them :)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
We can always sprinkle it into a massage session and see if it turns your crank. I loooooooove having my feet massaged though... it send me into oblivion. Extra points if you know what you're doing.

I can attest to Gwen's talent in using her feet :)

I might have to take you up on that Gwen. You certainly have high reviews. I and maybe I should take a crash course in foot massage before I become a CMJ member.

Posted via Mobile Device