I want to Become a Dom

There is a fair sized kink community in Freddy already and there's the play space if it's still open. A good start would be to find out when the next local munch is taking place and attending. You will get to meet great people and could find mentor to teach you.

Good luck!

I would look into You tube, it has some good DOM training. I have done this, and found it helpful to find the inspiration needed and spark some creativity. You will want to start saving some tools to have a good play box ready. The hardest part is to determine if your sub knows fully what they want and don't want. Many THINK they want this or that, then when time comes they do not. Safe words, wavers and consultations are very important.

• Like 1

Easiest safe word system to use is one that is used at most public functions and even among mist privately. The traffic light system is super easy to remember.

Green = all good, keep going

Yellow = slow down need a breather

Red = everything stops and we talk about what triggered the red after aftercare is done.

Aftercare is essential when doing scenes no matter how hard or how soft. Could be just cuddling after or needing certain things.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I've been both sub and Dom. I am also a part of my local kink community and mentor others.

• Like 2

Guest *******naF***dy

Hey Mary, gimme a call and I'll give ya loads of help with this. I was a Dom for years and Im in middle of creating my Red Room.

Busty Lana