Sign in to follow this  

Le Nordik Spa

Just spent the yesterday at the Le Nordik Spa in Gatineau.

We were given a gift certificate for Christmas for 2 and it included a massage. Never been there myself but my wife and daughter have.

It is a very nice place in the hills. Lot of outdoor pools, cold , hot and salt water. Many different types of Sauna's and relaxation rooms. Hammocks and beds all over the place to lie in. An infinity pool that was warm and had a great view. I enjoyed the different saunas and steam baths. There was a building for hot rocks where you lie on a heated surface. It can be crowed, I liked that we were given wrist bands that gave you wireless access to your lockers. You can also put money on this bracelet to pay for items. There are onsite restaurants where you can eat. For the massage you may have to book two weeks in advance, they are very popular. I was hoping to get a blond Masseuse, but no luck got a guy :(. But he did turn out to be really good, almost a chiropractor or physiotherapist. He spent sometime realigning my back and hips and gave a good strong massage. Different from going to a MA. Felt really good afterwards.

The place is very relaxing. Lot of silent areas for peace and quiet. Lot's of beautiful women in bikini's, but also many couples and older people.

Guy's you should take your wife there, She will enjoy and you will get to see a lot sexy women in swimsuits :) I would go back again, good to relax and de-stress. Like going to a beach hotel except without the overnight stay.

Check out their website https://www.lenordik.com/en/first-visit/