If anyone has swwn Yuna from asian passion, please pm me and let me know. her pics are incredible, but i've been burned 2 weeks ago by 1 of either asian passion or moonbay, cant remember which. girl was double the age, at least, and not open minded like ad said. had discussion with guy answering phone, and told him i was leaving and was upset. this is second time i have had issues with the asian agencies. I would not go back , but asians are always and always have been my faves. Yuna's pics are amazing, and ad claims she is very open minded, please pm me if u can. thank you

I cannot comment on Yuna since I have not seen her. I can, however, say that based on my experience, Asian Passion is a well-established and legitimate agency. I have no bad experience with them whatsoever. PM me if you need any further info.

I saw Yuna 3x when she was here in the fall. Pics in ads are amazing, but they do not do the AAA service Justice. Hence the 3x visits for me. Sadly she was here for a short stay the second time around, so I only saw her those times. Including the last day.

I hope she cumz back again in the future, and will be very happy to repeat. Dinner for me was VERY delicious and rewarding.

:o)

PS: Sorry I was not online since July 2015, so my apologies for late reply.