Sign in to follow this  

Ashleigh

Just came back from seeing Ashleigh.

Have to say that this was one of the most fun session's I've had in a long time. And I've had many great sessions. Saw her ad yesterday and text her last night but she was busy. So I decided to try again, This time she was available and was able to see me late afternoon. I've been painting last night and all morning and afternoon and could use a nice massage. Her location was easy to fine, she is renting it from another Lyla member for now. It may seem a bit scary, but within minutes she made me forget my surroundings. Ashleigh is a beautiful sexy woman GND. Immediately she started kissing me passionately and this continued during the whole session. She is one of the best kisser's that I have had the pleasure to meet so far. She started with a massage to easy my tired shoulders. then after a while some nice body slides, she started blowing in my ears and I went up to kiss her. Then decided to turn over and make out for a while :). I'm really enjoy this session so far. Then she started more body slides and stopping by for more kisses :). Many body slides and different positions. The finish was long and teasing and seemed to go on for ever. I had to stop to make sure that she enjoyed herself also. We took turns giving each other pleasure that time stopped. I lost of track of time, and asked her if it was time yet. She said it didn't matter and we kept on going for a bit longer. We were having such a good time and had great chemistry together. Afterwards we just had some drinks and kept chatting about life in general. I was her only client for the day as she was taking the rest of the day off. So she was happy to chat and kiss some more. Definitely not a clock watcher. One of the best MA sessions I've had and enjoyed her company on a social level as well. Will have to see her again soon :).

A beautiful sexy passionate woman that loves to kiss and can massage and tease. What more can I asked for. She works a limited schedule so you will have to keep an eye for her ad's.

Tell her Someguy sent you :)

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this