Proper Etiquette for "Massages"

All your questions have been answered many, many times in this section.

Edited by cinelli
exasperated and out of patience

Pull up your socks Charlie and others asking for "detailed details" on how to go about getting as much as they can as quickly as they can. Majority of massage places in this city are legitimate massage places so "proper etiquette" is to treat attendants appropriately. You could cause the establishment to lose their license or you could end up in a heap of trouble by propositioning an attendant - probably the main readon some are asking how to go about getting HE without any effort on their part. First hand experience is the best way to learn so go for a half hour massage and pry that $40 away from those moths in your wallet. After all a case of beer can cost that or more. Some massage places charge only $40 for a whole hour. If you do not have the personality or the knack of relating with an attendant so she trusts you enough to provide special attention to certain areas then you should go to places like EB or Broadways or Diamonds or Moonlight where you pay the room fee and can negotiate without fear of insulting the lady. At least you can have a shower there while other massage places have only a sink and toilet available.

A fellow pooner once told me he would like to give the following advice to all these guys asking how to go about getting a he.

His advice: book a half hour ang go naked to take advantage of every minute there... have a couple of $20 bills or even a 50 sticking in your butt crack so you dont have to say anything inappropriate but be aware that no matter how much monry you throw at the lsdy you might not get the same treatment as someone oosting they got. How does the lady know you are not LE?

hahahaha! if I went to massage someone on my table... and they had a $50 sticking out of their butt.... I would lose it lol laugh so hard I'd likely cry haha cute!

(now I'm wondering... with a sh1t-eating grin on my face hehe) how may of my clients are going to do that to me when next they are here lol... way too cute!)

Although, I am surprised, again, at the lengths people/men will go to in order to get happy finishes hehe why not just stick with the places you already know offer them/ because yes... a world of trouble may result for a legit place/provider if something were to be suggested/asked/implied.. and perhaps to the wrong person.... nooooot a good idea ;)

• Like 3