any pics pf jennifer from pk???

hey all just wondering if any pics are posted of jennifer yet??? and are there any girls working during the holidays from pk??

Hey Jessica! Looks like there is a few of us out here who would love to see a Jennifer pic. Mind you if Jennifer doesn't prefer to have her pic published, we understand. If so, any chance it will happen soon?

SOrry for the delay...we are currently working on an actual website so we are set back a little with the picture taking. Jennifer, Sophie, Erica, Lexi...their pics will be up soon.

As for jennifer...she is a tall, curvy, tanned brunette with who is exxxtremely open minded and she is a client fav right now.

I will get pics as soon as i can.

thanks.

Jessica, it's great to hear you have an actual PK website in the works. I'm certain you're already getting more than enough advice on your website, so please forgive the unsolicited advice - I hope you're considering more pics and of course other pertinent info on each one of your ladies!!!!

Good to hear about a new website but have yiou ever thought of a picture of this lady and then work on your site afterwards. We are waiting for a pic not a new website.

I did get out to see her she is pretty, tanned and is BBW I would say probably 36B 32 waist and 38 hips. She has a middle eastern look to her face.