Porscha; Indulge Yourself with my Companionship; Sept 9-11

Hello, everyone! I've certainly enjoyed my summer to the max this year ... and I hope you have too!

I took the summer off ... but I'm back and ready for some fun. For those of you who called/text/emailed, and I didn't get back to you ... sorry .. I was out of town most of the summer & didn't bring my Porscha cell along. Let's reconnect this fall & share stories!

I am an attractive, elegant lady, passionate about all aspects of my life. A a romantic and sincere mature woman. Well educated, well spoken, well mannered, you can always expect me and impeccably dressed. I am feminine from top to bottom. I am a delicious mature woman.

I cut my hair, its a blond short bob now. Very sexy & carefree. I'm 5'7", gorgeous smile, medium build, mid-40's I have a healthy, drama-free lifestyle.

You can Contact me at [email protected] or 204-804-4022. I prefer text or email for our initial communication. My webpage is http://www.sensualporscha.com

Kisses, Porscha

Winnipeg with Incall:

240/h, 160/hh - for all the normal good stuff.

If you crave a fetish Velvet affair, lets chat ;-)

Wednesday: 3pm - 11pm

Thursday: 3pm - 11pm

Friday 7am - noon

PS: If you'd like to bring refreshments and flirt a little before we being our fun, please let me know ahead of time. I'll adjust my time so that we have time to indulge a little before our date begins.

poolcropped.jpgphotosmaller.jpgdsc00805217edited1.jpg