StefanieBell

I was a bit reluctant as Stefanie has only been in the Biz for a month or so but boy am I ever glad we met. She is young, sweet,very personable ,baby smooth skin and just a joy to be around.our hour visit went by so fast I can't wait to spend more time with her again.... I wanted to keep her!

Thank you Stefanie

• Like 2

After a few attempts at getting together I finally got my opportunity to see her today. All I can say she was well worth the wait. You know how sometimes the anticipation of meeting someone new is followed by the letdown of the actual encounter.... Well not this time.

It was a good as I had hoped for and then some. Very sexy ,mature young woman with just a real sweet personality.

Don't let that fool you as she's got the talents of a more mature SP and I def will repeat and whole heartily recommend her.

Sexy body and def enjoys herself too. Thanks for a wonderful time !

We will meet again

I couldn't agree more with both these recommendations! I had a few experiences with SP's before Stefanie, and I had been a bit disappointed. Not bad experiences, just not great. Stefanie was great, amazing even. Her looks are off the charts, her attitude is endearing, and her skills are just the best. She's also a bright woman who can easily hold a conversation and make even a nervous guy (ie: me) comfortable.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.