He did end up pming with an excuse...guess what it was?

1. He temporarily forgot he was gay when he booked with you.

2. He was set upon by the Zombie Messiah and dedicated his life thereafter to necrophilia.

3. He rearranged the letters in your name and came up with "Madame Anal Rex" and he got REAAALLLLLLLLY scared.

4. The dog ate the paper with your address.

5. He ate something really really bad and he couldn't stop pooping.

Of course those are just guesses.

but on a good note...I look damn hot right now...lol

You always look damn hot.

In regards to the medical excuses I have never had to use it but there were a couple of realy hot session with you that I thought I may require some medical attention.

BTW I had a wonderful time last night...........you are much loved and appreciated please don't let the losers get you down

LMAO when I read this! Perhaps Ava if you ever come to Ottawa you can deliver this service so the gent does not have to worry about shaving his manly bits :)

Cut his balls while shaving and was too embarrassed to tell you?

What a sin.

While real medical emergencies do happen, I had to cancel an appointment once as a result of a family member suffering a heart attack.

I think the only other medical emergency that would warrant a cancellation is if while showering he looks down and asks himself, "what the hell is that growing on my dick???!!!"

ATH

4. The dog ate the paper with your address.

I could remember a guy we hired for security for a event years back, he did not show for work,we called him just make sure he was okay.......he answered.....

we asked "where the f are you"......he says "the dog ate my keys so I'm waiting for him to have shit,so I can drive there real quick".:shock: We told him to stay at home.

Sure things come up...they do with allof us but the reason I was pissed was because he was logged on CERB...he said in his sorry pm:

Emma I am soooo sorry, I just had a family member head to the hospital. I am sorry for your inconvience, I should have got a hold of oyu.

so i guess i'm to believe that he went to the hospital then back all in 20 mins...

anyway shit happens and it's cool...just please stop the BS...we are real people with real lives and feelings...I apologize if his story is true and I'm mostly using him as an example now...people need to grow up and stop wasting our time...be it sp or client.

kisses,

Emma

• Like 1

It seems we live in a world now that honouring our commitments and making excuses to get out of them have become the norm. Although I hate to paint everyone with the same brush - not my intention - we all too often find ourselves on the other end of some made up story on why the appointment wasn't kept, project wasn't finished, and on and on. I guess it's easier to make it up then tell the truth. I see this in my business dealings all the time.

On another note, I had made an appointment to meet with an SP quite some time ago, and she was a no show. I pulled up to the location, called, no answer. Waiting in the parking lot for more than half an hour I called a couple of times and sent a text, again no response. I left furious as this had wasted well more than two hours of my time between, shaving, showering, driving to the location, waiting and now driving back. And yes, ladies, I agree no shows suck! Not to mention that I was now in need of some serious relief!

But, once I got home I sent the SP in question a polite and professional e-mail stating my disappointment. She had completely lost my appointment time and felt awful - or so she said later that night. I accepted the response, with a hint of scepticism and we agreed to reschedule. She had to cancel that one - a cold - but she e-mailed, called, did everything to reach me, and I appreciated it. We laughed at our luck and she offered to make it up to me with a free session. That was not necessary and we agreed once again to meet - I paid. Our encounter was awesome, she could not have been more accommodating, an absolute sweet heart, I'm glad we had the opportunity to meet. Sometimes mistakes are made and things do come up.

I always give the benefit of the doubt where possible and try to see the best in people. A second chance is an important part of my philosophy. But, like an old cliche - "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Or as George Bush said - "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..ahh...err...won't get fooled again";)

• Like 1

I do not often post to these threads, because frankly you guys are so perceptive and so witty it seems anything I may want to say is already said. However Emma?s thread and similar recent threads concern me, so I am motivated to give you some observations and thoughts this afternoon. Here goes:

- This whole SP/Hobbyist community is a unique subculture. It is not mainstream. it is not conventional. Those who participate in it, freely choose to do so. In doing so they accept risk. In doing so they expect reward. I know this because I have had amazing experiences in this sub-culture. That is my reward for participating. It is not risk free because it has to be secretive. (Ha! Tiger?s Wood?s recent grief would pale as to what I would go through if my secret was out.) Fellow hobbyists may express their awards and risks different than I, but there would be similarities. The awards and risks of an SP would be described differently than a hobbyist.

-

- CERB in my view greatly enhances the sophistication of this sub-culture. I have been a hobbyist for a long time but discovered CERB only two years ago. With CERB you obtain insight in what SP?s and other hobbyist are thinking. It is valuable. My experienced (i.e. reward) has been enhanced many times over because of CERB. Through CERB I have met incredible ladies, along with gaining insight and understanding as to how to behave. These insights have helped me understand the type of client I want to be. As well my risk is greatly mitigated. The difference between meeting a lady through CERB versus CL or a local agency is huge.

- Today, the CERB membership list has 18,186 entries.

I do not think I have said anything so far that is surprising or controversial to most CERBIES. In fact it is rather obvious. Participating in this culture need not be complicated, and that is my concern. Given the sophistication of CERB, why has there been so much chatter lately about bad behaviour, like price negotiating, time wasting messages and so on? Why is a great lady like Emma compelled to post about a no-show? This raises a fundamental question in my mind; do these discussions indicate the overall behaviour level of participants in our SP/hobbyist community is deteriorating when logic tells us that it should be improving because of CERB and similar forums? Or, on the other hand, are these discussions an indication that our community is sophisticated enough to criticise itself and that is the precise way we move our community forward?

I do not know the answer but offer the following additional comments (these comments may not relate to one another):

- 18,186 is a big number. Many of our members are obviously not serious about participating in our community in a reasonable way. Many will simply not get it, so there will always be bad behaviour. Others have expressed this, but to move our CERB community along, can there be a weeding out process? Can Emma?s no show for example be banned from CERB?

- Can the Newbie?s section be more to the point as to how to interact with SP?s both on line and in an encounter?

- I am in a small market and we are fortunate to have some CERB ladies visiting. It surprises me to see that some often advertise on CL as well as CERB. It seems to me that increases their risk of a bad client.

- Price negotiating boggles my mind. In my conventional world I am always negotiating, being analytical, logical and so on. I seek out SP?s for the pure pleasure of an uninhabited fun filled encounter. Duh!! To start that encounter by talking money seems totally counterproductive to the experience. Why would anyone do that? I do not get it?

- I am fortunate in that I have never have to cancel, but if I did, it just seems so obvious that I would make every effort to advise and apologize. (Yeah, grovel if I have to!).

Those are some thoughts from a normally quiet CERBIE. Overall, my point is that CERB is a great forum but there is always ways to improve on great things that is what keeps them great. The way we behave with one another is integral to maintain the value of our community, so lets always be sure we are looking for ways to improve and keep the standards high. Many of you frequent posters already do such a great job at that and full credit to you.

• Like 3

One major misconception among both sp's and hobbiests is that membership on cerb somehow means you've crossed the line into a special club that makes you immune to bad behaviour.

Simply because the tolerance of cerb doesn't allow you to behave publically on here doesn't change the actual real life mentality of a person who's a member here.

Girls mistakenly assume because a client is a ''cerb member'' that he should be trusted. No way. Anyone can be a member until proven a problem.

Another misconception is that because CL isn't monitored the same way cerb is that it should not be used to advertise or to find sp's. Of course I advertise there. More people in the whole world know CL and only a few thousand are on cerb.. and several are non-active members as you pointed out.

I personally come to cerb simply because several of my other sp friends are here.. I don't ''work it'' to get new clients on chat... but clients do book me from finding me on here sometimes. Most however have booked me from E-C, CL or other sites including my own blog.

I often see posts of disillusionment that a ''cerb member'' would do this. Cerb didn't provide a verification of personality or even gender when you signed up. All they know is your ip address and your email etc..

Remember.. always trust your gut and if someone stands you up.. don't get mad.. just let it go.. because the next guy will make your day. Yin and Yang people..

My boyfriend several years ago was a chiropractor and would make a special trip in on his day off to see a new client on several occasions. He would often change our plans to do something which I was completely okay with to create new business..

Almost 20% of the time he would do this the person was a no-show. Frustrating for him but part of doing business.. This was well over 10 years ago so it's not a new phenomenon and certainly not specific to our industry.

Having said all that Emma.. your situation would piss me off too! what a nerve..

• Like 2

Why is a great lady like Emma compelled to post about a no-show? This raises a fundamental question in my mind; do these discussions indicate the overall behaviour level of participants in our SP/hobbyist community is deteriorating when logic tells us that it should be improving because of CERB and similar forums? Or, on the other hand, are these discussions an indication that our community is sophisticated enough to criticise itself and that is the precise way we move our community forward?

I do not know the answer but offer the following additional comments (these comments may not relate to one another):

- 18,186 is a big number. Many of our members are obviously not serious about participating in our community in a reasonable way. Many will simply not get it, so there will always be bad behaviour. Others have expressed this, but to move our CERB community along, can there be a weeding out process? Can Emma?s no show for example be banned from CERB?

Lefty, While agree with most of what you said, I have to draw the line on your comment about Emma's motivation to post a no show. This is a review board for Providers as well as Hobbyists. If this character doesn't fit into the CERB community of respectful and intelligent people, then they should be pointed out. If he booked an appointment and then called after the set time he was supposed to show that he had a medical emergency was disrespectful. There is probably more to Emma's story than she cares to share here in public. The ladies who travel spend considerable amounts of money for flights, suitable lodging food and they depend on hobbyists for a living. When a client books an appointment the provider set aside time for the prospective client and sometimes have to cancel other prospective clients to fit their schedule. I have often heard that its not uncommon for ladies to start preparing at least 1-2 hours before the client shows. They don't get compensated for this prep time. I can fully understand Emma's and other girls point of view on this. Yes shit happens and I'm quite certain that if she felt that the story was genuine, she wouldn't be ranting about. If I dare cancel my dentist appointment on the day I'm supposed to show up, you can be certain I will be billed for it.

If you put yourself in the girls shoes for one day, you can understand how frustrating these situations can be for them

Just my humble opinion.

ATH

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

... Lefty was not making a negative comment about Emma's motivation. Quite the contrary!

Sorry Attila, my rambling led to some confusion. As Wrinkleton said, my comments were not negative to Emma?s motivation. (Indeed, I can?t imagine ever saying anything negative about Emma!). You are absolutely correct that the ladies put so much into the services they provide, and that is a big part of the point. The girls are business ladies and bad behaviour costs all of us because they somehow have to cover the costs of a no-show or a turn-away date. If they can?t, then there is no service, and we all lose. This is why, if I could dare to dream, it would be great to have a board that is exclusive to those hobbyist and providers who ?get-it?, who understand the potential of the community. In the entire subculture there will always be streetwalkers, fly by night agencies and guys who want to get off for $60. But we are not talking about that, we are talking about increasing service by minimizing the risks for quality, safe providers and those hobbyist who appreciate them. That is a clinical way of saying, if the ladies did not have to deal with the bullshit, then it is easier for them to provide the wonderful services they provide, and we all benefit.

How do we get there? I have no idea. Carrie correctly points out that CERB is not an exclusive group and there is little screening. As I said before, perhaps it will evolve through threads like this. But what if it does not? I am particularly sensitive to this being in a small market. If the ladies visiting our cities cannot make a go of it, then they will stop coming. If the ladies living in our smaller communities can?t make a go of it they will move or stop providing. That is less or a concern if you are in Ottawa or Toronto, but for me, I am greatly concerned.

Guest C*****tte

It is interesting how each city is different and has different options. In Montreal both local and visiting clients are comfortable with outcall. The clients arrange and pay for the room. There are incall options, but you do not hear about them quite as much as in Ottawa and Toronto. In Calgary touring ladies offer hotel incall, but local providers often go to a client's home - something rare in Montreal.

It seems with incall clients no show. Its rare to go to an outcall at a hotel room and no one be there - of course you need to screen well (full name and call the hotel to confirm the client is staying there).

In Montreal I have never had a last minute cancellation or no-show (now that I have said this I will have one). I and my French Kiss friends have had both happen Ottawa. Why is this so? I think it has to do with incall. They just show up. They do not go to the trouble of arranging and paying for the room and making the environment welcoming to the lady.

Among our long time French Kiss clients in Ottawa we do have two gentleman who canceled with less than 24 hours notice and still paid. They offered. I didn't even have express the stress last minute cancels and no shows cause to touring ladies.

If I cancel with less than 24 hours notice at my salon I am automatically billed - no matter my reason. They require my credit card on file for this. Would things change if we had this option? I think so. Not that it can be put into place. But if there are consequences to certain behaviours then people will change said behaviour. It is something to think about.

Edited by C*****tte
typo

Sure things come up...they do with allof us but the reason I was pissed was because he was logged on CERB...he said in his sorry pm:

Emma I am soooo sorry, I just had a family member head to the hospital. I am sorry for your inconvience, I should have got a hold of oyu.

so i guess i'm to believe that he went to the hospital then back all in 20 mins...

anyway shit happens and it's cool...just please stop the BS...we are real people with real lives and feelings...I apologize if his story is true and I'm mostly using him as an example now...people need to grow up and stop wasting our time...be it sp or client.

kisses,

Emma

Wow Emma,

Sorry this has happened and yes things do come up but be honest and don't BS about why you couldn't make it or whatever the case may be. Emergencies happen and it takes less then 10 seconds to make a call, send an email or PM. This makes me pissed and you know why.:ablow:

I hate when we ladies put our time and energy into an appointment and people can't bother to show up or cancel...I verify this most recent gent with a lady here on cerb...I called him also to verify...then he doesn't show up...he's actually on cerb as i type...gentlemen please don't waist our time and please at least don't bother to book if you don't plan on coming...this is happening way to much in Halifax lately...your ruining for the good guys who actually keep appointments.

I must add that when this happens and the guy is verified by another sp i feel very vulnerable because he now knows where i am...not good

I just don't get it at all. There really is no excuse. Here am I, trying desperately to get in a position to hobby again. Meanwhile, these jerks are wasting the time I'd kill to get... This really pisses me off.

ICan Emma?s no show for example be banned from CERB?

I apologize Lefty for thinking that you had a made a negative comment on Emma's post. After reading the post a little slower, I realized that it was not Emma's post you were suggesting be banned but rather the "No Show" character. I guess I had a bad day and wasn't paying attention during my speed reading of your post. I know you didn't mean any disrespect for Emma. Of course Emma knows that I am her biggest fan.....and I will protect her from any harm.

Everyone had great comments and enjoyed reading them all.

ATH

Emma :You always look good Hot:boobeyes:

Additional Comments:

I can't agree with more !!

well look at it this way emma it don't take u to long to look hot you always look hot so your always ready