Best Massage on McArthur?

You have 3 choices near by that I know about though keep in mind I have been to niether. Over on Donald right on the corner of Donald and Lola ..... I do believe the adresses are 344 and 350 Donald you have Island Spa and Michelle's Massage you can't miss Island spa and Michells entrence is off the back of the building from Lola St. and an Asian Massage on Palace St. There are plenty of reviews and talk about these two places on Donals and possibly someone can fill you in a bit more than I can I know nothig about the Asian place other than I see it as I drive by when doing deliveries in the area.

Edited by bassnut
More info

I would definitely recommend Micheles at the corner of Lola and Donald. Ask for Pauline, excellent massage and finish.

Guest fatjon

Just came back from Michelle's, definitely a quality time for the price. Didn't have Pauline, but I enjoyed my time.

don't forget Studio Ilona on McArthur, both ladies there know what they are doing!

Thanks Hohum, I've been around for years but never visited this place. Based on your comments, saw Lily today and enjoyed the experience. A little on the mature side but a damn good massage.

Thanks.