She doesn't speak Russian well with her size, I doubt you've seen her before.

LOL! I have a feeling that ncrcurious was being more literal... As in: she speaks the actual russian language... That's how I interpreted it anyway. But then again, I never met her so what do I know?

She is one of the best all around girls out there ,, quality of service , price point,personality, massage skills , and stress reliever .

Location is good too

• Like 2

For all those that have seen Gina, she will be leaving to visit her homeland in mid-January for about 6 weeks. Once she returns to Ottawa she'll be here for a short time before she relocates to another fine Canadian city. For those that have seen her before you know what we'll be missing; for those that have not seen her before, your time is limited. Best massage (RMT quality) available in Ottawa.. you don't have to tell her where your aching spots are, she'll find them all by herself. She will definitely be missed, just a very lovely lady.

• Like 1

I have to agree she gives a very professional massage. I just took a regular finish but she did have some options. In my opinion looks wise she doesn't compare to Vivian or the beauty queen, they are simply more attractive.

After a way too long absence I finally got to see my fave massage babe Gina. She did not disappoint, to my amazement she still had a candle I had given her a while back burning in the massage room. My whole body is thanking me for getting back to see her, hands down the best to me. It is true she is leaving for good in a month or two so don't dawdle if you want to see her. Check her reco thread for more info.

• Like 4