Melty and savoury dating experience - Zoe Makeda

Did my advertisement provided you with enough information?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did my advertisement provided you with enough information?

• Yes
    • No
    • Shorten it up please!
    • Already calling you Zoe!

Dear Gentlemen,

Did you know?

Preparing for a date is as important to me as greeting you on that special evening. I offer consultations via email or phone that will help both of us build a real memorable rendez-vous. Share with me your preferences or specific requirements in advance and from there, we will come up with an arrangement that will be satisfactory for you and I. As a gentleman, you probably have a lot of fascinating interests. A little heads up will help me prepare and share the passion that burns deep inside you. By knowing more about your desires, I'll be able to surprise you and offer the embodiment of your perfect evening in my company.

Zoe%20Makeda%20Ac%20Logo%203_zpsiyjmuu96.jpg

My sultry figure has not been modified by unnatural enhancements: dark and incredible soft skin, shiny and very expressive dusky brown eyes, soft and tangled afro-style hair and seducing smile. Just as my physique, I possess a genuine and very joyful disposition that comes from a realistic yet optimistic vision of life in general.

Zoe%20Makeda%20Ac%20Logo%201_zpsz6inw7qc.jpg

I strive to uphold and perfect the duties of a true Companion. My goal is to cater to those who seek the satisfaction of their carnal and intellectual needs. Either you need a place to relaxe or would prefer that I visit you at your luxury Suite, I'll always provide a profound and refreshing dating experience. Rest assured, that my exceptional and complete capacity to abandon myself to the moment as well as my thorough devotion as a companion, will be felt at all times. My pride resides in the assurance of engaging with you with an open-mind, my eagerness to be challenged and my deep desire to listen and learn more about whom I will and do spend my time with.

Zoe%20Makeda%2014_zpsh5z3vyec.jpg

Visit my website if you wish for more insights. Being fluent in both primary Canadian languages, it is my pleasure to make good use of my knowledge through my website and during our heartfelt conversations.

I'm expecting you darling for;

A very profond moment...

1H ...But too short - 400

2HRS ...Now, getting warmed up - 800

3HRS ...And completely drained out - 1000

In addition with the perfect meal

2HRS Sunny lunch break 800

4HRS Braised and tender dinner date 1500

12HRS Lost in time 3000

And of course, a complete week-end would be an absolute delight and would give us ample time to discover our deepest shameless secrets.

Zoe%20Makeda%2012_zpshbl3pmwt.jpg

And now, sadly but necessary, I present you with a few rules.

• No HH (Half-Hours)

• Never negotiate

• Last minutes (less than 24hrs notice) are offered to my Loyal friends only

• Unsafe behavior are forbidden

For further details, kindly visit my amazing website

Zoe Makeda438-808-7106