Vicky - The lovely sweet brunette from Montreal

I discovered a Montreal treasure in Ottawa!!!

Yes after a horrible work week I needed my usual Saturday medication (girls) so I started my Saturday with a very lovely very cute brunette visiting from Montreal.

I saw her ad on Thursday and was intrigued by the cute pictures of this younger looking 20 year old cutie (see her album guys you will love the pictures too). Her cerb handle is Vicky20, so we exchanged PMs and decided on a rendezvous (Date) for Saturday afternoon.

As I entered her room, she was dressed sexy in black mini skirt (my favorite). I kissed her right away and felt her soft skin. The young lady is full of color. Long beautiful pitched black hair, pale slightly tanned skin, lovely smiles and friendly personality though emotionally a bit distant (likely as a result of lack of communications on my part. My father always told me to learn French lol, but I preferred to learn French Kiss instead ;)). She made me cum after only half hour, but I didn't opt for msog as I wanted to save my remaining energy for another equally hot lady, this time a very cute natural blonde (Vansweet on cerb), as I was about to see the blonde angel next.

Vicky has young soft skin, very sexy lips, very cute face, kissing which was a pleasure and very cute very sweet kitty kissing of which was an absolute delight :). She has hazel eyes, small but sexy boobs, sexy bum and beautiful long very black hair (I love natural brunettes).

Vicky is highly recommended for those who love young, small cute, sexy, natural brunette GFEs. She is going to be here only for two more weeks, so if you like what you read hurry up and go to heaven with her before the angel flies away. If you see her please treat her gently and with full respect as she is new to the biz.

Thank you so much for taking me to heaven sweet Vicky.

Vicky's Secret Admirer

PS - I have difficulties attaching lovely picture of girls I see to my recommendation threads for several weeks now!!!!. Check out her album.

i just saw lovely vicky this afternoon and everything secret admirer said is correct. i dont have time to write a lenghty review but let me say this, great daty, kiss and lick that sweet kitty t'ill she sqirted in my face, total amazing experience, and good for the male ego seeing and hearing her orgasm like that.

will see her again.

Nice rec shymale!! Nothing like having a lady squirt/orgasm on your face, Vicki will be a nice "wet" treat :mrgreen: :69:

Glad you had great time with Vicky too shymale and thanks for the added recommendation. Isn't she a total doll and a cutie. Can't wait for the weekend to see her again:D.

yes she is a total doll and a very "wet" treat. vicky is really a sweet girl we had good chemistry, it might be cause i'm french so it put her at ease language wise.

No wonder I nicknamed her the cutie princess lol. Everything about her is so very cute even her very cute puppy and even her new apartment is so very cute:).

Yes as you might have guessed I had a second pleasure with Vicky. I had such a good time it was felt like 10 minutes and she squirted for me too Wow:shock:. Such a cute face to kiss on, such a cute sweet kitty, I ran out of time forgetting about time as I was so busy with kissing the cute eveything on her. She is so friendly too.

At the end she introduced me to her very cute (new) puppy. The one month old puppy actually kissed me on my lips:). Incredible:shock:. I used to have a kitty when I was a child who was very friendly who was kissing me on lips but this is the first time I was kissed by a puppy (I love animals lol). What a great date it was (short but fun). It overwhelmed an earlier date (fair but not so great) with another young brunette earlier in the afternoon lol.

The young lady is full of love and innocence. Don't you dare to treat her less than perfect lol.

Thank you so much Vicky for the cute time and my hugs and kisses to you and sky:) (your very cute puppy).

Vicky's Secret Admirer

Wow is Vicky ever a hottie. This cute spinner with a cute French accent ever take care of me. To the first kiss at the front door to the nice backrub and the end. Amazing BBBJ in the middle and she is very responsive to DATY. A definite repeat. Based on the reviews I'll have to cum visit her with her friend Karine for the duo. Sorry fir the late rec Vicky, hope to see you soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Wow is Vicky ever a hottie. This cute spinner with a cute French accent ever take care of me. To the first kiss at the front door to the nice backrub and the end. Amazing BBBJ in the middle and she is very responsive to DATY. A definite repeat. Based on the reviews I'll have to cum visit her with her friend Karine for the duo. Sorry fir the late rec Vicky, hope to see you soon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Met up with Vicky and Karine. Vicky must really love doing it. The minute I took attention away from her, and shared my attention with Karine, she either plays with herself, or whips out her favourite toy. I love a girl with enthusiasm, and she is definately one. Both girls are very receptive to receiving oral. I was a really treat for me as well. Both are extremely orally inclinded as well. It was a love - love - love relationship.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.