Sign in to follow this  

Jessi

I had PM'ed Jessi and she seemed nice. Turns out she is friends with Tracy and they have been traveling together, they were in Belleville for a few weeks and are now in Kingston. I texted Tracy as I was in the mood for a quick massage at the end of the week before driving home. Tracy asked if I wanted to try Jesse as she does something she knows I like. If Tracy suggests something I figure there's a good reason.

Jessi is a GND type, the kind you hope you catch in her backyard sunbathing in a bikini. Topless. We chatted a bit while disrobing and my lord does Jessi have a serious set of knockers! Forget the massage, I had work to do checking her out. Then I noticed she has an amazing set of labia lips, I was hoping the AC would kick in so I could see them dance. No luck on the AC so I provided my own breeze which turned into an extended version as I could not stop sucking on her lips. This was all getting jr pretty excited so we tried a few things, Jessi seems to have pretty good control as it was a nice fit. But I wanted to be a lazy slug after the test drive and let Jesse finish things. Since I had seen someone a couple days before jr took some extra coaxing and Jessi was up to the challenge. She took pride in the fact she wasn't letting me leave until I finished. The lead up was enough to make it a VERY happy ending.

So despite the change of plans and lack of massage (Jessi said she could do massage as well but I needed to hit the road) I had a most enjoyable time and would gladly do it again. Jessi earns the slurp seal of approval but now there are two more SP in Kingston I want to see, a good problem to have.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this