Suggestion - Hotels

Just a polite suggestion

If you are doing incalls spend the extra 20 dollars or 25 dollars and stay in a decent hotel

When a woman tells me OH I am staying in the Airliner for example I won't see her.

Mabye what some sp's might not know ththat a few of the nice hotels in winnipeg have day rooms.

I agree most guys don't want to risk going to a seedy place. usally cheaper hotels ( In my experience anyways)ttract seedy people . The airliner for instance has everything from drug dealers, strung out crackheads etc. I do have to say one nice thing. I know alot of the dancers use to stay there from out of town but I think they stay at the hojo now

Sometimes the nice hotels are a little hard because alot of them have that stupid card access elevators. which makes it difficult because you have to meet the guys downstairs in front of all the staff at the desk. And some are a little pricey.

There are a few good ones that I would say are sp friendy and if the girl happens to be short on cash that day the provide day room where you get the room from 12 pm to 6 or 7.

The delta, The fort garry ( only 100 bucks with deposit included )

Or your staying at the airport the comfort inn ( 120 a night and the outside doors are attached to the rooms very good for discretion)

The greenwood , The hilton is nice as well .

There are many options out there , but I agree the last time me and alanna got a room it was at the osborne inn needless to say alot of guys turned us down b/c of the location. The Marlbourgh use to be good but it went downhill in the last year and I heare they have a bed bug problem .

Hopefully my reply could be of some help.

Edited by nelle
grammar

Unless I miss my guess Tina girl, Alex is also talking about Bdn.

If you are comeing to Bdn, (and if you R let me know), most things about Wpg apply except more descret is even better.

I know some ladies perfer the Royal oak, the north 40, the Victoria Inn, the Canads Inn.

All too high profile.

Brandon is all about descresion.

Choose something nice but lower profile. Perhaps Days Inn ,or Super Eight on the # 1, Low profile but heart of the action, Colonial Inn and Suites , or my fav. Lake View Inn & Suites. As a matter of fact, contact me , I'll help you work out something when you come.

Jeez, now you've got me thinking. I gotta stop.

Haste Luego

chavez

I never really thought of going to brandon mmm now you got me thinking . mabye i should just fo gor the day or something .

Yes, the Day's Inn. Kind of a busy area though and Brandon is such a small place. Hard to be discreet in Brandon.

Edited by popup
spelling error

Have any sp's thought about smaller towns along the trans Canada? Like Macgregor or Portage la Prarie lots of us people from outside of the peg would travel half the distance to a town where we are not known, just have to advertise the trip a little farther in advance and i bet rates are half that of the city??

I like your thought process wildstalion. I too have thought about the hotels aways from Brandon, but I wouldn't count on cheaper rates, at least not in Portage , if you want a nicer hotel.

Still I like the restaurant thought. In Bdn at LakeViews there is parking behind the hotel / or park at Subway and walk the 100 yards. Comfort Inn (also outside enterance on the main floor) , park at McDonalds, Super 8, park at Smittys or A&W.

I know why the ladies like the Vic, the north 40, the Royal Oak, and Canad Inns; it gives them something to do if it is quiet but it sends shivers up my spine if I have to park at and walk into those places to meet a lady.

Either the market in Brandon is so hot that the ladies don't care about discretion ( ie: it isn't their ass on the line) / or they don't understand discretion and believe that if they are getting out of the city they want to have an entertaining trip.

Personally I have chosen not to see a lady that I would like to see because she has chosen a conspicuous location.

The other alternative is choose, the hotel and pay for it, choose the lady, then pay for the travel.... chavez

I agree with seedy hotels being a turn off and usually a turn away. I am always upfront with it as well during initial contact. If it is a dark room in a bad neighbourhood with a matress on the floor... I am bailing. If it's a OK hotel or apartment I am up for the fun. I drive a very recognizable truck and I can usually find a parking space at a nearby bar, store, or shop if it's in a business district.

Hotels that are SP 420:

The Delta

The Hotel Fort Garry (my favorite period world wide)

Hampton Inns

Greenwood Inn

All nice places and you won't go wrong.

Thanks Cobra guy, I've stayed at most of those hotels ( agree about fort G), never thought of asking for an afternoon rate. This info could come in handy.....chavez

Guest cour**eyw**

I myself have found that because I don't drive and have a license- only a cracked LC card as id...it's hard sometimes to book a place, and as well some places require that you have out of town id... as well as- i wanna make sure i've got enough for sure calls before i go spend 200 on a hotel (including 100 for damage deposit- which they often seem to find any reason to withhold in the end..) and ya- there is also the trouble of places with key cards and security guards that are waaaay too noisy. it's difficult. i wish it were that easy...