• happy
    • sad
    • horny
    • sexy
    • caring
    • loving
    • loved
    • other

i recently had surgery to fix the nerve damage in my arm . i am incredibly happy to say it went well and i now have the feeling back in my arm and hand . i have just been going around and touching everything i can , rolling it around in my hand . i cant describe it because i know what this stuff feels like but just to be able to have any feeling at all after 5 years , its just amazing . :D

• Like 1

yes that was me first to vote horny !:motion::69::bddog::bjs::mrgreen:

+ 1

snk

i recently had surgery to fix the nerve damage in my arm . i am incredibly happy to say it went well and i now have the feeling back in my arm and hand . i have just been going around and touching everything i can , rolling it around in my hand . i cant describe it because i know what this stuff feels like but just to be able to have any feeling at all after 5 years , its just amazing . :D

Good to hear its fixed... I had surgery to remove a couple of discs in my neck, because i was losing feeling in my left arm, hand and leg,,,, its not 100%, but its good to have that feeling back... glad to hear you're ok

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

I'm feeling happy, a double-scoop waffle cone from Baskin Robbins tends to do that...

Late last week I lost a friend and co-worker at a young age 45... so it was a rough week for everyone at work and i'm glad to say I think things are starting to return to normal... It was nice how people banded together to support each other through that rough time...

I also just read a post by Pistol Pete about friendship, and I wanted to add that I as well feel a sort of friendship/community on here reading peoples posts and talking and meeting some... This is a really good group of people here, and thx for accepting me amongst you

Guest s******ecan****

An interesting poll, trying to answer I realized I would have to chose other. I began to think of some of the other emotions which could have been added to the poll to make it more complete. It then began to dawn on me that an almost limitless list could be created, such is the wonder and mystery of the human condition.

An interesting poll, trying to answer I realized I would have to chose other. I began to think of some of the other emotions which could have been added to the poll to make it more complete. It then began to dawn on me that an almost limitless list could be created, such is the wonder and mystery of the human condition.

I made it a multiple choice poll so you could picked more than one. So you could be happy and horny at the same time example;

I picked the ones that I thought were in the top 8 suited to cerbites. and other because the list is never ending for emotions.

Start of the Labour Day Weekend...3 days away from work, I'm happy

Be happier if I could hobby...but I have a encounter scheduled in a few weeks time that I'm looking forward too

RG