Tiffany St-Clair

First of all, I don't see many girls of Tiffany's age, but after seeing her pictures I decided to arrange a visit. I'm VERY glad I did. Tiffany responded to e-mail very quickly and all arrangements were hassle free. Her pictures are real (always a fear seeing someone new), in other words a great figure. I'm usually a bit nervous seeing someone new, but right away Tiffany made me feel at ease. She had the lights low and candles on for a very relaxing atmosphere. She's very easy to talk to and we had a great chat, although she seemed more concerned that her English wasn't very good than I was. Tiffany, your English is fine. As usual I will leave out details of the rest of our visit. Lets just say she is amazing. Lets hope Tiffany comes back to Halifax, I would definitely repeat if she does.

Treat her well gentlemen.

• Like 2

I had the pleasure to meet Tiffany recently in an upscale hotel during her visit to the city. Booking was smooth and easy.

She is the beautiful French Canadian from Montreal. Native French speaker but speaks very good English. She met me with a beautiful smile on her face, in an elegant and sexy outfit. She looks exactly as in her pictures. Very sexy figure with stunning beautiful face, blonde hair and sun-tanned skin. She had candles lit in the room. It was a nice touch form her.

Talking to her is a pleasure by itself. She was very friendly, funny, charming and easy to talk to. She immediately made me relaxed and I felt very welcomed. The rest of our time was full of joy. I will leave the details for you to discover. She aims to please and enjoys what she is doing. And she never looks at the time.. If she comes back, I will definitely repeat. You will never go wrong with her.

Thank you Tiffany. I hope to see you back soon!

Thanks for the review on this beautiful lady. I am scheduled to see her in Calgary tomorrow and was looking for some feedback. I have been a member of CAF for some time now but this site is equally useful. I now have another avenue to check out the legitimacy of new SPs in our city.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.